Hello Stanger

-Unedited-

Angelina's POV
In office
New York City, New York
Present Day

"Why the hell are you 3 minutes late?" He roared as his eyes darkened beneath his peculiar round glasses.

I frowned." Sir, calm down, it's just 180 seconds!" I replied defensively. Like calm the fuck down.

" NO! It's a big deal!! The meeting had just started!"

"And there are only 5 people sitting in the conference room," I remarked, my hands folding over my chest. Like why the hell is he over reacting when people had barely arrived.

" Angelica!" He yelled through his clenched teeth.

"It's Angelina! Sir!"

He pointed his little rat finger at me. "Does it look like a give two flying fucks?!"

I tried hiding my smile. " Sir, why don't you keep this professional before I take this offensively. Besides, why are you late to the meeting?" I say right after I duck under his arm and enter the conference room.

He rolls his eyes as he grumbles something incoherent.

"Oh, and did you take your pills today, Sir? " I whisper discreetly, knowing my previous comments weren't going to get me fired. After all, this old man was a friend of my grandmother before she passed away and he was returning the favor.

He gave me the creepiest mortified look he can muster.

" Uhmm..." he mumbled. That's what I thought.

He looked back and forth. "Miss Jenkins, would you care to go to my office and grab me the pills?" He asked, in a hushed tone, suddenly becoming benevolent.

I give him the sweetest smile I can manage. " Yes, Sir."

I get up and go to his office and fetch him a cup of water and his pills. He wasn't usually grumpy, but when he forgets to take his pills he seems to be off the hook. I hand him the pills and he does his business. I give out the handouts for the meeting when all 10 people have a seat. I glanced at the business men that were seated. They all looked scary. All dressed in black suits, bulky, and had murderous looks painted onto their faces. I made minimal eye contact as I sat down on a seat.

When I glanced down at the handout I just gave out, I was afraid that I was going to pass out right after my eyes caught on to some words.

Suddenly, the conference room opens, and that Nathan I met downstairs, enters.

" Mr. Arkady! Welcome, sit down now!" .............. Nathan Arkady?

He flashes me a smile but my face remains neutral. My eyes glued to him, as he sat down, in front of me.

Something wasn't right.

Right after that, another guy comes in rushing. I've also never seen him before. I was the freaking PA and I didn't know quart the people in the room.

"And Mr. Giovanni! Welcome!" A hazel grey-eyed, smart looking, young man sat next to me, to my right. His hair was the color of sand, and I knew my observation was unnecessary, but I couldn't help but comment inwardly.

I felt the need to panic, to flee somewhere out this room, with all the stares I was receiving. Suddenly, Mr. Giovanni turned around with his chair and raised up his hand.

" Hey there!" He greeted in a whisper. I felt so awkward at his optimistic tone.

" Um, hello?" I said in a monotone, making it sound like an inquiry.

He suddenly leaned towards me as the CEO, Mr. Walker, began talking.

" My name is Vincent." He whispers flashing me another grin. Now, I felt truly uncomfortable.

I decided to ignore him.

He didn't seem to get the message as I scanned the handout. The handout was something about a.... a girl? This was more like a contract. I quickly looked to the left and to the right. There was no girl in the room, other than me. Was perhaps, Mr. Walker exhibiting his interest into female selling for his benefit? About to flip the page, someone, rudely interrupts me.

" I advise you to not flip the page. " Vincent sighed, as he smiles widely.

I stare at him in annoyance. " Why is that, Mr. Giovanni?" I raised a brow, my tolerance hovering. He shrugs but answers quickly.

" Well, I just read it and there was nothing important on it. "

How the bloody hell did he read it in 1 minute... a bloody 5-page long contract? Wasn't he too busy annoying the hell out of me?

Mr. Giovanni's eyes gleamed as they connected to mine. "Um, well I'd rather take a look," I said as I tried to scoot away from him, not wanting to disturb the ongoing meeting. But he seemed to keep scooting closer. When I tried to flip the page, he literally slapped the handout out my paper causing a disturbing noise to be heard by everyone.

Literally, 5 bald heads turn towards us, as the others too. I gulped as Mr. Walker looked at me in annoyance.

"Just fell, sorry!" I squealed, covering up. They all grunt as they return "all" their undivided attention back to Mr. Walker.

I look to my right, to see Mr. Giovanni smirking. What was he, an idiot?

I pick up the handout, as I catch Mr.Arkady shooting a look of hatred towards Mr. Giovanni. I would be a moron if I didn't notice that they had some dark history together. In reply, Mr. Giovanni shot Mr. Arkady a huge smile. What was up with Mr. Giovanni? He keeps smiling like if he was that junkie clown, McDonald's had as a mascot. Wasn't that Ronald McDonald? Well, anywho, Mr. Giovanni must be so optimistic or smiling must be his defense mechanism.

What even.

Mr. Walker must have noticed the looks the two men shared.

"Is everything alright, Mr. Giovanni? "

Vincent, aka, Mr. Giovanni flashed Mr. Walker a smile as he held his thumb up. "Everything is  spectacular Sir, carry on!"

I could have stabbed myself with a butter knife. By now, I decided that Mr. Giovanni must be this infected human being with the epidemic of happiness.

"Do you trust me, Ms. Jenkins?" Vincent suddenly whispered. I turned around displaying my most blank and bitch face I could ever manage. The look on his face was wild and bad ass. BY the way, that looked better on him than the all optimistic family Ronald McDonald crap smiling.

I frowned, my eyebrow arching in the process. Why the hell would I trust a stranger I just met? He narrowed his eyes. "I'd take that as a No, then." He retorted thoughtfully. I nodded in reply.

"Well, when I say duck under the table, I need you to trust me, OK?" I rolled my eyes, as I just nodded for him to shut his trap up. He grinned as his eyes connected with Nathan's.

I ignored them as I finally flipped the handout. My heart seemed to buckle at what I saw.

They were going to sell me.

My name was sprawled onto the contract. Before, I could sprint out the room, from the side of my vision I see Vincent pull a gun from his waistband, and fire it at Mr. Walker.

*************

And Cut!!! WEll, this was something. extra chapter updating for yall, enjoy. One more chapter till all the action!!! Hope you enjoy. Vote and Comment!

Yours,

Grace.