The Other Face

Chapter Dedication: floralise

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Unedited- 

Previously In The Mafia on 6th Street......(Recap)

With the last effort of self-containment Damien's finger slowly pressed onto the trigger before Angelina's wide brown-contact glimmering teary orbs.

"The sun loved the moon so much. He died every night to let her breathe." Angelina mumbled incoherently, pulling her own gun from her back pocket, whilst standing up, aiming the gun at Damien.

With the only courage she managed to mingle up, Angelina mustered up the word bravely, freezing time itself.

"STOP!"

~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV
Parga, Greece
Swansea Manor
Present Time

Angelina's eyes closed briefly and then opened in a span of a second. Everyone froze looking at the girl with the glasses and the shawl over her head as if something was wrong with her to just pull out a gun to Damien Giovanni's face.

Damien's steel colored eyes narrowed and for a second he felt his heart race up when he heard the voice. While his gun still pointed to Donavon's temple, his eyes channeled onto the feminine voice that demanded his attention.

Damien happily gave the female his attention, taking in her appearance. He cursed inwardly. What was this? Some EX-Lover Greek agent of Donavon's? The more he stared at her, the more he knew his observations were missing something essential he was oblivious to. He was a suspicious man with intellect, so he knew something was off.

He decided he needed to hear her voice one more time.

"- Pardon?" He seethed, a thick eyebrow arching, leaving everyone incapacitated in place, raw eyes watching intently.

Angelina bid herself to stop shaking and speak efficiently without cowering away, her feistiness taking the best of her with a mere retort.

"Did I stutter?"

Damien's scowl dropped to a low sadistic smirk as a chuckle emptied out his lips. Before he can say the words brewing in his head, at his horrid luck, Alarina takes a step into the war zone Angelina, Donavon, and Damien stood in.

"YOU TRAITOR! After all, we gave you; you are working behind our backs, plotting Damien's death!? I should have known you came back for revenge and not for a new chance to escape the misery that consumed you! You are a black-list agent in disguise!"

Angelina deliberately ignored the ravings of the witch beside Damien. All her undivided attention was at Damien. She was indeed terrified of him but she stepped up her game, swallowing, and shaking off the tiny goosebumps the infuriating man did to her skin, just by a mere gaze.

Did Damien recognize her by now?

Damien's smirk couldn't just drop; he couldn't help but beam furthermore. "Dear, Alarina -"

Damien casually gestured at Angleina, his other hand still holesting the gun at Donavon.
" - This specimen before your eyes... - "

His eyes un-shamefully raked at Angelina's figure, lingering a bit on her top unbuttoned buttons of her Oxford shirt to where her breasts were outlined with blood and gore, whilst releasing a breath he didn't know he was holding until his voice dropped in tone, a good 100 degrees.