Meeting Mr. Giovanni

-Unedited-

By the time we reached our destination, my stomach was satisfied. I never knew I could be just like a pig, and devour two burgers, a small French fry, and a medium caramel frappe. Well, I was deprived from food for two days or three at the most, and I was famished. Gosh, I was such a pig. Good thing I have fast metabolism.

"I've never seen a girl chug down all that food in a matter of seconds," Vincent said. His commentary today was killing me.

"Too bad you have just seen one."

He grunted in response as his car decelerated and halted into a stop. Taking out his key cars, he leans his head back and releases a breath. His hand rakes into his hair as we sit there in silence. Ohhh, how I loved this silent treatment, might I say.

This time, I was not greeted by a luxurious villa, but rather a modern time mansion. Did this Giovanni family own thousands of villas, mansions, and estates, or what? Every-time, Vincent took me somewhere it would be some fancy place. I was now convinced that these people were real estate buyers and agents.

"Angelina."

I snapped out of my trance. "Yeah?"

"When we go inside, stay by my side the whole time, alright. Don't be stubborn, but follow all directions I tell you to do."

Humph. "Why would I do that?"

"Because if you don't, trust me, in there, there are men worse than Luca. You don't want to mess with them do you?"

Mentioning Luca sent a series of goosebumps onto my arm. NO, I did not want to meet Luca or anyone like him, even if he had a goody good twin. When Vincent, got his hidden fire arm out his suit and loaded it with bullets, I was reminded that even though Vincent has treated me well so far, he is as bad as them. I really needed a bullet proof vest.

"No, I don't," I murmured in defeat.

"Good girl. Inside, you are going to meet someone..." He paused.

"Let's say, someone dangerous. I advise you to be on your best behavior because that man has no nerve, or any patience."

"Does he kill like Luca?" I ask, shivering from the recollection.

Surprisingly, Vincent's head cocked to the side and he chuckled. I jolted when his cold firm hand gripped my shoulder.

"Luca is nothing compared to this man, Sky. One more thing-"

I raised a brow. I was terrified of this man already. But I put on a brave face and looked Vincent in the eye.

"What?"

"Just whatever you do, do not piss him off."

I weakly grinned. "Well, isn't that what I am best at?"

**********************

Smoke. How much I hated smoke. It filled the air, as it intoxicated me in every breath I took. I glanced at Vincent, and he seemed unaffected by the smell. My head began to throb as a wave of dizziness pulsed through me.

The mansion's interior was this deep mahogany color and never less did this home have the infamous grand staircase leading to the next few levels it had.

Other than smoke I kept pushing out of my lungs, in rapid and deliberate bursts, music filled the mansion, as girls glided their bodies against the men in crisp suits. (Not to mention that Vincent had a fine suit on.) That's one of the reasons why I don't fancy going to nightclubs. Don't get me wrong, I loved dancing. But I didn't count myself shamelessly humping a male as dancing.....it was called being a hoe. Not to mention that Sarah was best at it, but I still loved her for who she was. Maybe something is wrong with me for not liking this..... I was a known loner.....off topic.