Truly Compatible

Chapter Dedication: CC24680   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS, WARNING!

I had a writer's block, so the following content has less action than the chapters before. It's not that dry, but it is calm and decent in it's own sweet way. Character develpoment and the pace is adjusted, so this chapter was needed to be written like this, no matter the circmatances of my very own bland creativity and writer's block.

Rant ends here. Don't you dare skip it, took me hours of work.

But it is long; 15 pages microsoft.

Enjoy!

~~~~~

-Unedited-

3rd Person POV
Parga, Greece
Swansea Manor
Present Time

Damien finds Angelina, arms over her chest, in a much more dramatic way than she'd usually peg for. Beside her stood Alarina, her head down, eyes locked with the ground in a smudge matter.

"Shame, shame, shame. No mother-daughter reunion?" Damien muses, hands stuffed in his pockets casually, despite his shoulder wound. He tried to not let his hatred toward Alarina get to him. But for no apparent reason he wanted to show her who the boss is and who was dominant. His domineering and controlling ways would never dissolve.

Alarina had done many things to him and since she was at her weak state of being - wilting - since her daughter did not acknowledge her, he was going to rub it in her face even more.

His eyes lingered at Angelina's puffing savage attitude. She was only dressed in a satin black robe, as she sat there on the sofa couch, unmoving. He felt Angelina stiffen at the sight of him and he winked at her, but certainly not in a teasing way.

Alarina met him to the eye, composing herself. "That is none of your business. We are bonding as you can see."

From aside, Angelina snorted audibly like an amused filthy pig.

"I am just waiting for some clothes." Damien hears Angelina reply lowly, whilst not making eye contact with him.

Apparently, she was still intimidated by Damien.

Damien, having no filter, walks towards Angelina in front of her mother, and grabs her hand to only pull her up to his chest. Alarina's eyes burned as her jaw fell ajar.

Angelina inwardly gasped, not giving Damien the satisfaction as she forced her hand to grip Damien's injured hand so that if he tried anything, she'll have something to take him down with.

Her head bobbed up to be separated from his by a few inches and as she took hold of his dangerous steel colored eyes, her breath caught in her throat.

This was all in front of her mother.

Alarina watched how Damien's hand trailed up her daughter's leg, resting itself right underneath her bum.

Weren't they on bad terms?

His lips leaned into her ears, and he made sure that when he whispered tentatively, her mother could hear what he said crystal clear.

"The clothes will be unnecessary for you, since I am now here, my love."