Pain For Gain

Chapter Dedication: chocolateprincesa

~~~~~~~~~~~

-Unedited-

Third Person POV

Damien's Personal Villa

Amalfi Coast, Italy

Present Day

"Once upon a time I was a HOE, HOE, HOE!"

Angelina's phone blasted, this being her cue to actually pick up her "new" phone. There were certain numbers she couldn't call and everything about her smartphone screamed, "Monitored."

Glancing at the collar ID, she picked up.

"This is HOE speaking." She gawked in a nasally voice.

"Angelina."

She scoffed, not wanting to acknowledge him. After disappearing for two weeks, he now wants to talk to her by a mere phone call?

She decided to play her bitch card. She was for sure tedious after being kept in Damien's mansion in Italy with no purpose. Why not have some fun right now?

"May I ask who is calling? Is this regarding my two large pizzas, with a topping of extra cheese, jalapeños, and olives?"

Stiff stern voice.

"Angelina."

Angelina was petty for all it counted, yet unconcerned with her attitude.

"What is it now? You forgot the address, pizza-man?"

A subtle grunt.

"Ang-"

"IT'S AT 6TH STREET! ARE YOU THAT INCAPABLE OF- "

"Mi dispiace."

Angelina froze, not needing google translate for the first time in forever. Afterall she figured out why she knew multiple languages – it was her mother's doing.

I'm sorry.

He had just apologized.

The Capo piece of shit, just apologized to her for no apparent reason.

She grunted before ending the call on him.

He was trying too hard and she found that suspicious.

Staring at the beige-wall, wasn't going to get her anywhere in life. She needed change until Damien returned to deal with her sorry ass.

And she knew the perfect person to go to.

Busting through her room's door, she realized she didn't even have to go out to find the person she was looking for.

"Vincent!" She called out to the brooding man who stood ten feet away from her chambers, allowing him to feel her radiating nuisance.

"W-What?" He yawned, sipping on the clear bottle of water he held in his left hand, occasionally swinging.

She neared him closer than he would like, standing right in his face, no filter what so ever.

She attempted to grab his bottle of water and felt him grip the bottle tighter.

Boring her eyes within his bluish-hazel orbs, she yanked the bottle once more.

"Vincent, leave it."