Lost

-Unedited-

Angelina's POV
In red Toyota
Pescara, Italy
Present time

"We're here."

My head snapped up and a lazy grin found my face. It had been hours and now I have reached my destination.

"We will check into a hotel and tour the city before leaving. You can stay with us until you are ready. You know take a bath...eat..?"

I nodded my head. "I'll stay but I'm afraid that I will be a much burden, and you all are so generous and considerate while I have been utter trouble. I do not know how I can repay you."

My words were true by heart.

My courtesy resulted in 2 sets of narrowing eyes.

Oliver grips my shoulder. "If you say anything about repayment I will personally push you off the coast."

I open my mouth to remark but it abruptly closes and my cheeks redden when Kevin begins to chuckle and accidentally snorts while he was at it.

I cover my mouth when a giggle explodes from my mouth.

Oliver signs and opens the door for me to help me out, placing my arm around his shoulder.

"Damn."

The word drools out my mouth when a classy hotel comes in view, being just on the coast so the beach would be a minute away. Basically, the next five minutes of my life are a series of limps and wait until Oliver checks in.

"Benvenuto!" (Welcome)

What ever that meant...

"Hi? I'm good too if you were asking!" I replied to the over excited receptionist, as I was dragged away with the help of Oliver.

Oliver shakes his head humorously as Kevin unlocked the suit they had pay for. The moment I get in, I let myself free fall onto the cushion of the bed letting my head bob to the side. This was probably the last time I was carefree. My dark hair spilled next to my line of vision, and for a second, my heart leaped, as my hands went immediately to my hair.

This is my hair... My hair. No others...

How embarrassing....I wasn't used to my dark hair...It felt different and a bit weird, but I was pretty sure I rocked the look.

It felt different and a bit weird, but I was pretty sure I rocked the look

Her dyed hair above 😆

My eyes trailed at the college boys. A small unnoticeable grin finds my lips when I realize that it was rare to bump into people that were good. Not all of them were rotten and plain psychotic. These people were rare jewels in my world. But sadly, people come and go..and this was probably my last encounter with them.

"Good night." I hear them say. The lights close before I know it, and I am left in the darkness by myself. My arms wrapped around my knees as I sat right up in bed, my eyes scanning the swirling shadows of the mirror in the corner of the room, reflecting my curled up figure.