Low Life

-Unedited-

3rd Person POV

Sienna, Italy

Present Day

"Where the fuck is Damien!" Vincent cursed as he maneuvered the steering wheel to the right, and entered into the drive through of an Italian quick dining restaurant; Tutto Fresco.

"Fuck you! CAZZO!" He screamed out of the sudden, his fists cementing the stainless glass of the Ferrari.

He was indeed fuming. He had gotten Damien's car and Damien hasn't been answering his phone. In fact he couldn't even believe that Damien would be sleeping at this time due to the circumstances he was in. If he was sleeping first of all...probably banging some chic at the moment.

Vincent really needed Damien, that bat-shit, to pay his end of the bargain. But how would he do that if Damien needed to find Angelina first, in order to do that?

After punching the nonexistent buttons on his phone he tosses it to the shotgun seat and gets ready to announce his order. "Can I get one --"

His phone began vibrating violently as the song, "Exchange" by Bryson Tiller, hits up each vibrate of the ring.

He glanced at his phone, but wanted to order before answering it.

But it could be the last time before anyone called him back, especially if  the caller ID, had the name, "MY NIGGA DAM SHIT."

Also known as his beloved brother, Damien Giovanni.

"Ciao?! Signore o Signora?" A voice intersected from outside the ajar window from the little speaker phone. The drive thru lad had finally came! Hallelujah! (Hello...Sir or ma'am)

Food or Damien?

His stomach growled but he wanted what he wanted the most... and in order to get that he would have to answer Damien.

He cursed audibly, making the woman from the intercom gasp. "Give me the first thing you see, signora! No beans though. Grazie! Wait! Add me a large sprite, and make sure you put the ketchup in the bag if you give me anything in need of it. Capicse?"

Before the woman could question him, he pulled up behind the few cars in front of him, and waited for his turn for the paying window. He quickly picked up the phone and placed it to his ear. "Damien."

He heard an annoying grunt sound from the other line. "Vincent." Damien, bluntly said in reply.

He was the first to speak. "Why the hell don't you answer your phone? When I fucking call you, you fucking answer!" Vincent yelled, his other hand churning into a fist.

Damien was dead silent from the other end. "What do you want, fratello?"(Brother)

Vincent exhaled, trying to contain his anger. "Did you find her?"

"No."

Damien's tone made the blood in Vincent's veins boil. He simply didn't care...that is why. But for Vincent it meant the fucking world.

"Damien," He breathed, and continued. "What the hell are you doing this very second!?"

"None of your business. Is the car still with you?"

That is when Vincent's fist crashed onto the cup holder, denting it. "You HEARD THAT? HUH? That was me breaking your little car toy. So YES! IT IS STILL WITH ME, YOU Cagna!" (Bitch)

The only word Vincent could describe what happened after, was just utter silence.

Then he heard the words, he was getting Damien to say.