Escape Plan 101

-Unedited-

"Wooohhhhhhh! I let out a screeching whoop, even though I had no clue to where I was heading at. I have been driving a good five hours, nonstop. I was pretty sure that I was out of the Amalfi Coast.

Glancing out the windshield, I notice the sky darkening a bit when the sun began kissing the delicate tip of the horizon. I blinked a few times in utter bliss and happiness.

I couldn't just seem to disgust reality...I have actually succeeded.

A groan escapes my lips the moment that I realize that I just hit a deserted area that had a few shops and a crappy hotel. I stop the car at the nearest sidewalk curb.

First, I mingle out Damien's wallet and open it. I immediately take out his cash, and place them aside. I glanced at his black credit card and his other money swiping material. They were hella tempting to use, but once a transaction went through, he would know where I am. I was not going to take that bold and careless chance.

I emptied his wallet, just to check if there was any tracking device. None, I patted the wallet flat. A realization hits me, causing my heart to increase in speed.

I was in a million dollar car....chances are that since it is a valuable item, there would be a tracking device or GPS on it.

"Shit," I cussed out loud, slamming my head onto the steering wheel.

Soon enough a plan cooks in my brain. Stuffing all the cash in the wallet, I turn on the Ferrari and drive to the nearest dead end that was closest to the hotel.

I wasn't that stupid... I know what happens to walking alone girls during the night.

The warm wind whips around me the moment I step out and favor it before a reeking odor fills the air.

Factories.....just the smell of refineries made my stomach churn. Hunger already ate my insides alive, and I didn't need that as a constant reminder. I haven't dared to stop twice and luckily the vehicle was all ready equipped with a full tank, so my refill was still good to go.

My sacrifice to the poor.....A fucking Ferrari.... I should have left a note stating to damage this or to ASAP steal it, and make it perish to God Knows where. Then record Damien's priceless expression when, boom, he sees his precious baby gone with the wind to no end. Finally drop off the video... Scratch that. Upload the video on YouTube and Vine, making it viral.

The thought made me snort gleefully.

I fast walked towards the caked hotel, as I avoided the alley and the gun shots to my right. The apartments seemed to dangerously real, to glance at. So I kept my head down and minded my own business.

Soon enough, the hotel comes into view, and I hesitate before pushing the door open. A warm chime swings, announcing my arrival. A woman in her late 40s, peers from her black plastic glasses to glance at me. I slowly come up to the reception desk.

"Come posso aiutarti?" She chirps, her eyes returning to the magazine she was flipping through, her dyed blond bun bobbling in the process.

I awkwardly stood there. "I don't speak Italian. English?"

"Sì! Finally someone comes in here that speaks fluent English!" The woman groaned, her hands dramatically gesturing to the air.

From the look of it, she looked and sounded British, her accent hinting, and her flashy mat blond hair making it obvious a bit.

A offer her a tight smile. "Right... I was wondering if you know where I am.... I kind of got lost, since I am a tourist from the States." I lied smoothly, brushing my hair from my face.