The Warehouse

-Unedited-

Previously (Recap)

"And here I never thought you'd be the one in denial, my sweet fiancée." He soothes, his cocky smile lingering onto his mouth in churning satisfaction.

Anger fumed from my nose as my teeth clenched. "Kiss my -"

"I'd love too."

Ugh. I hated him so much. I decided to accompany the window instead of him. The car turned to a slow stop, and Damien turned off the engine.

Without a word, he opens the door of his car and I follow suit knowing that he wasn't a gentleman to open my side of the door. Not that I wanted him to, in the first place.

My eyes scan my surroundings taking in a towering grey warehouse. Warehouse?

"What are we doing here?" I asked trying to keep up with his long strides. He halts to a stop, just to grab my hand and surprisingly keeps his hand with in mine. He pulls me along with him as if I was one damn lost puppy.

What was his problem with the whole touching!?

"Why are we headed to a warehouse? Is this where you do all your illegal activities such as drugs? Or are you going to finally kill me in the slaughter house, after stuffing me with seafood, or worse, putting me in a pan of crabs and in to the oven I go?!!"

His lips rose to an uprising smirk. "I'm not a cannibal. That should be last in your list of MAJOR WORRIES THAT DAMIEN WILL DO TO ME book, VOLUME 3."

My eyes narrowed at his attempt of being humorous. "Ok. So then why the hell are you dragging me to this warehouse, huh?

A chuckle eased off his mouth, and my eyes widened into thought.

"It all depends with what you want ButterCup."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I swallowed an unhealthy lump in my throat. I was currently being dragged. I was lucky that a hand wasn't muffled onto my mouth.

The moment we stepped inside a sickening odor engulfed my nostrils causing me to gag.

"What's this smell?!"

Damien sinisterly smiled in reply.

It then dawned to me that Damien was about to go all The Texas Chainsaw Massacre or maybe all Freddy Krueger on me.

When I stopped following him and glanced back at the door that is when he began to drag me with him. He kept stalking forward, inattentive to what I was brutally yelling.

"Let go of me!" I screeched, jabbing my elbow to his ribcage. That's when I got his attention. It's always the ribs....

His steel orbs narrowed. "You are not capable of walking since you are so slow and sluggish, buttercup."

His sweet words made me shrink in fear to an extent that I thought about fainting. But no rule #1- No fainting in an illegal warehouse.

"That doesn't mean anything, let me go!"

He didn't bulge. That's when I tried another method that I shouldn't have done. "You said it all depends to what I want, Damien. So put me down, and let me walk!!"

"Tsk, tsk, buttercup you know that I meant something else when I said that."

What?

Curse my innocent mind...all I was thinking about was he stuffing me with crab meat before killing me.