The Stupid Car Trip

-Unedited-

"Where are you taking me?" I ask for the billionth time, annoying Vincent to his last nerve.

He groans in frustration. "First of all, I'm not taking you; we are going somewhere, together!"

"Same difference...." I mumble as I fiddle with the jacket I had on. The drive has been long enough, causing my bottom to be numb.

"I'm hungry," I mumble. No, I wasn't saying this to annoy the living hell out of Vincent, but I have not eaten anything for the past.... I have lost track of time. The last time I had put a thing in my mouth was back at New York.

When Vincent doesn't reply, it seemed that I would be having the show tonight, and while I'm at it, I am going to call it "The Late Night Show with Angelina Skylar!" I invisibly take the nonexistent stage and continue to talk. Guys, I have my reasons.

"I haven't eaten anything after New York. Now I know why you said you won't kill me. You are going to leave me to starve to death. At least you would have one less person on your hands that you cold bloodily killed, but don't worry I'll make sure you are subconsciously guilty."

His knuckles on the steering wheel became white, and he suddenly increased the speed. We were like 100 MPH. He thinks he can scare me with a little acceleration, why doesn't he change the velocity, while he's at it?

I continued to bombard him with my sass. "For your information, if you think you can redeem yourself with God or whoever you believe in, it's not going to work. Murdering a starving female will hurl you to the breathing fire of Satan. Only if you knew who Satan is by the way. Actually, you will be flicked into hell, and be left to rotten! Just like a scurrying cockroach. Jesus Christ won't take any mercy on you! Neither will Mohammed or any other prophet! A killer will always be a killer, capisce?"

From the side of my eye, his jaw clenches, as he brings his Corvette to the highway exit. How many cars did he have? "What are you, a nun?" He raised a brow.

"No," I murmur. Why would he ever think I was a nun? At least, not after dressing me in a skimp arse dress.

"Well you must have chugged down some alcohol...Are you drunk?" He asks casually, clicking his tongue.

"Why the bloody hell would you think that I am drunk, you junkie!?" I dramatically throw my arms in the air.

His lips curl into a smile. "-Because, you know nothing about religion, my dear."

"Umm, well if you did, you would know what your sins will cost you when you die."

"I know them my heart, il mio piccolo gattino." He smirks as he turns into a lit drive through restaurant.

I ignored his little remark. "Are you actually going to get me some food, or just for yourself?" I cross my arms. I wasn't planning to watch someone devour any edible thing, while I just sat there, starving.

"Of course, why are we stopping here then? Do you think I'll let your starve? I'm the good one, remember?"

"Why do you keep saying' that you are the good one? I only see one of you, Vincent?" I ask, raising a brow. I didn't need a constant notification every time we were discussing my well-being, that he was the good one.

"Troverete presto, bambino," he replies knowing that I was oblivious to the language he spoke. We'll too bad if he was going to talk to me in Italian, I wasn't going to speak in English either. The props for being forced to know more than 3 languages as a mere child. 

" Yo quiero comida, Vincent." I say in Spanish, feeling intelligent. (Translation: I want food, Vincent)

He chuckles, and a brief smile finds my face. That biscuit doesn't know Spanish.

"Lo sè. Mira afuera y verá dònde estamos." He replies. I stare at him dumb founded. (Translation: I know. Look outside and you will see where we are.)

"So you know Spanish, or its just luck Vincent?" I taunt.

"You'll be surprised in the many languages I know."

"Aye, I know. I'm mind blown!" I sarcastically say, taking this as a challenge.

Let's see if he knew any Arabic and Romanian too.

       "انتَ مجنون"

I say in Arabic (You are crazy!). But I continue in Romanian.

"Nu stií nimic câine!" (You know nothing you dog!)

He grunts in frustration. I have finally got him. "Well, you just spoke the two languages I don't know, Arabic and Romanian."

"Yes, I know," I said proudly like a five-year-old that you just have given a lollipop. Then I hear him grunt something under his breath. "At least he knows how to speak Romanian."

Before I can spit out a snarky remark, the car stops and I peer outside. Were we at McDonald's? Bloody hell....

"There is a McDonald's in Italy?" I bet my face expression was probably like, Kill me now, please.

"There is everything in Italy!" He replies in pride.

"I highly doubt that. But why take me to McDonald's when were at freaking Italy? Something is very wrong with you. Next thing you know, you'll take me to Burger King. Or maybe you are just very stereotypical or you are too American for your own liking."

"Well, beggars aren't choosers." He taunts as he scans the menu.

"I never said anything. But come on, you should have taken me to some Italian diner, since I haven't tried Italy's famous food!"

He snorts. "Well, I didn't want to risk you being allergic or not liking anything, so I took you to McDonald's since all you Americans spend your spare time there."

"Hey, you are being stereotypical. I don't have anything against McDonald's, but I don't always eat there. I keep that for once a month, big boy! My thing is Subway, Pot Belly, Dominions, and don't forget Tutti Frutti!"

"Till next time, Angela. How does a McItaly sound like?"

That's when I was truly dumbfounded. "A-a McItaly? What the bloody hell is that?"

But he wasn't kidding, when I finally looked at the menu. There is said, " McItaly! il Gusto McDonald's Parla Italiano."

I officially hated McDonald's.

**************************

Wow, honestly why is there a McDonald's in every country I visit? I saw one in England, Germany, France, Belgium, all over the USA, Lebanon, the Bahamas, and not to mention I bet the rest of the world too (too long to list all the other countries). Like bruhh.... McDonald's is seriously not good for your health children. *signs*

Let's get back to the topic. Sorry for not updating last week. I'll update this weekend. Enjoy, vote, and comment.

(Unedited, btw)

-G