Mirrors and Rings | Part Two

Chapter Dedication: PinkkillerDiva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Unedited-

(POVs as all requested)

Angelina's POV
Parga, Greece
Swansea Manor
Present Time

Everything was great.

Like really great.

Until Damien jammed into my room, slamming the door off its hinge on the way in.

Time: 11 PM.

I was already prepped for bed. The massive luxurious onyx duvet covered my exposed thighs and abdominal. I was sitting up in bed, back laid against the 3 massive pillows I placed behind me.

I wouldn't say that I was not surprised when Damien monstrously raged in my room, while I was struggling to cover my half naked body due to the skimpy nightgown. The nightgown, revealed my collar bones, the outline of my breasts, my arms, and my thighs. Basically everything except a part of my ass, abdominal, and half my chest. I was going to strangle Aileen and light her closet on fire if they gave me another skimpy outfit. Hence, if the outfit caused me to dedicate a paragraph of description to it, then you know I'm not kidding when I say that I am going to do it.

Sensible timing.

You ask why I am unnaturally calm.....?

Well, currently my enthusiastic butcher knife lay peacefully below my pillows, waiting to be used miraculously.

Angelina try to reason and talk to Damien before killing him....then it will be easier to kill him for the guilt that would be eating your conscious.

"What the hell are you doing inside my room, Giovanni!?" I lurched, arms crossed over my chest.

He didn't bother to reply, as he threw his jacket onto the floor, beginning to strip down. I felt my eyes widening as my mouth parted open. He aggressively threw the rest of his shirt buttons open, tearing off the rest of his shirt. What did the shirt ever do to him?

Hot damn.

In fact, I was out of descriptive or any words to dedicate a worthy paragraph to Damien.

Beautiful toned and muscular chest and sculptured torso. His pale skin was sun-kissed, sharpening his collar bones and broad shoulders. Understandable, it was summer time. My eyes counted the rippling bulging muscles on his stomach that trailed down to the rest of his abdominal.

Six of them, maybe to the verge of eight; I couldn't tell.

I bid my eyes from lingering lower, knowing that I would suffocate with a cardiac arrest due to the heat creeping to my cheeks.

A six-fucking pack; I wasn't surprised. But it had to be on a criminal.

My shameless body checking delirium horribly stopped, when he unleashed his belt and pushed his pants down.

That was the moment he spoke, his voice deeper than usual, huskiness vibrating from his mouth. Despite everything, he was indeed hefty.

"You are in my room. You'll be staying here for the night for your own sake and protection." He explicitly stated.