One Way Heaven

-Unedited-

Oliver directed Angelina to converse with the frantic pilot about their new destination. It provided him 'alone time' with Damien. Oliver puckered his lips at the sight of him. He still couldn't understand the exaggerated connotation behind his hype. The LORD MAFIA CAPO was succumbing to Oliver - a no one. Oliver studied him with a sardonic smirk. Perhaps, he hasn't tasted what Damien had to offer... yet.

He circled Damien's still form and scrutinized him. "I expected something better from 'the great mafia capo' of entire Europe. Fucking pathetic if you ask me."

Damien didn't bother to reply. He continued to stare straight ahead.

"I tied you with material that keeps getting tighter the more you struggle until you suffocate," Oliver taunted furthermore. He crouched until his cheek pressed against Damien's. "Enjoy."

Intimidation.

Damien proceeded with his unfazed fixation. 

Angelina reemerged from the pilot's cabin and signaled for Oliver.

"I don't take the pilot is drawing well that I deceived his boss." Angelina exhaled, swaying her head into speculation. "It is the demanding ideology of allegiance, loyalty, and integrity with such cults," she explained. "He demands to communicate with someone higher in authority and evidently that is not me." Angelina huffed, itching her scalp. 

Oliver nodded and motioned for her to keep an eye out for Damien with a flick of his fingers. Angelina simpered reassuringly and chased her gaze along with Oliver's disappearing frame. She faced Damien and settled her knotted hands into her combat boot to draw out her keen knife. With her twisted hands, she positioned the blade towards Damien but his wrists were nowhere near her reach. Besides, attempting to move his arms would result in the material to circumscribe. 

Angelina knew she needed to hustle before Oliver returned from his chat with the aviator. Without thought, she stranded Damien's lap and dug her palms towards his sides until their fingers touched tips, transferring the knife to his custody. 

"Angelina, what the hell are you doing?" Oliver's voice reverberated. Angelina placed a damp kiss on Damien's cheek and radiated, "Harassing him. Reminding of all the things he'll miss." Angelina dismounted herself and raised her foot to blow Damien in the gut - doubling over. 

Oliver rounded Angelina and settled behind her. He disappointedly grazed his lips. "She's a beauty. How can you not appreciate her from day one?"

Damien lifted a slender brow at Angelina and she acknowledged Oliver's words. How couldn't Damien appreciate her? 

A shared silence was taken. Then, Oliver went on, his words washing over Angelina this time - against her collar. "Angel, allow me to savor you. Just like all the other days."

What other times? Angelina almost choked. She decided to continue playing along, as it was one sided. As much as she cared for Oliver - a decent human being that always gave her a choice and that respected her - his competition between Damien wasn't appreciated. She felt used in the way Oliver's plan was unfolding and immature. Perhaps, it was a way that males proved authority, power,  and strength to each other - by taking one's property - and thus, Angelina.

Oliver was proving to Damien that without obligation Angelina chose him ... and he wasn't done rubbing it in.

Besides, Oliver didn't plan to keep Damien out of sight to invest in privacy. 

So Angelina circled Oliver and paused abaft of him. "The only condition I have, my dear Oliver, is that I require my husband to watch us - to watch me."