Mirrors and Rings | Part One

DOUBLE UPDATE!

Wait this day is the beginning of a new week; Sunday. Whoops, so I guess it is not a double update, but still, your girl tried.

But also BECAUSE.......

Happy birthday JIYA!

Another chapter dedicated to my girl Jiya! You are a wonderful person, an honest friend, and awesome company, if not a sister by heart, even though we come from different parts of the world! May you live a life of a thousand in one life and enjoy every part of it! Bless it be!

EVERYONE SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIYA!

blahblah091

(Guys, this girl is awesome!)

I love you!!

PS: Keep doing your thing, boo!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Unedited-

Angelina's POV
Parga, Greece
Swansea Manor
Present Time

And I hate him for it.....

......our damn engagement.

He is the man that sold you to me.

I Hate him.

I Hate you.

Hate.

My hands rigorously took hold of my toothbrush and I brushed with so much force, my gum got scraped in the process.

I hate him.

An angry tear slipped from my eye as I stared at myself in the mirror. I had no more choices to choose from. Would it hurt for me to have a chance of becoming a carefree hedonist? Yet, it would be ephemeral, fleeting in less than a second.

Tomorrow was our engagement. It was inevitable. Hopefully it fucking rains or some shit, so I get an extra day to plan something wicked.

My dad was still dead.

And my bitch mother still lived and thrived.

Did she not do anything about it? Was I that worthless to be given away that easily?

Who was he to sell me if he wasn't my father?! He sold me instead of one of his daughters. Aileen would die to take my place so she can jump Damien every other hour. I bet he wouldn't even be complaining. They'd probably fulfill their fantasies with each other, inflicting sadistic pain as pleasure.