Shivers | WARNING

-Unedited-

Angelina shivered and the night had just started.

"Shit, shit, shit!" She hissed, rubbing her good arm on all parts of her body, creating friction. Her fever didn't help because she had goosebumps all over and the cold from the outside aided to her sickness, making her even sicker. How refreshing.

She was slipping out of consciousness every now and then and jolting awake, sweltering with flashes of heat .

"For a spy, you look like shit. Unless this is all part of your acting," Engard chuckled, an ax-swinging in his hand.

Angelina continued to shiver uncontrollably, ignoring him. She wasn't going to plead yet, she decided.

She snorted, feeling her eyes getting heavy. She prodded awareness and kept rocking.

"It's not even below 70 Fahrenheit, Rose." He slurred, walking around her cage in amusement.

Embarrassingly, Angelina's teeth began to chatter as her mouth developed a bitter taste.

This wasn't any good. If her health continued to plummet she was signing her death wish. She didn't even have a death will. All her inheritance will bounce back to her stepsister or her husband if he had the audacity to actually take her money when he had tripled the amount.

"Let's strike a deal, Miss Rose. I'm going to ask you the previous questions one more time and if you're honest, I'll give you a blanket."

"Medicine," Angelina choked, rocking back and forth.

Engard's brow hovered deviously but Angelina didn't mind to intervene his moment.

"Y-you think if you keep asking me the same questions that you're going to get somewhere in your life? You don't even know truth from lie." She breathed irately, biting the insides of her cheeks to create heat.

Engard's amusement evaporated and he flung his ax near her cage, crouching down.

"We have an interrogation room, but currently it is being used intensively. But don't worry, you already have an appointment there tomorrow. I'm giving you time to get your truth together so I don't waste time torturing you after the interrogation room. The faster you participate 'honestly' the quicker everything will end."

"I j-just want to go home," Angelina obstructed, her brain already fuzzing in cloudiness.

"B-back to my family," She added, a tear sliding down her face.

Delusional.

"What family?" Engard inquired his voice monotone.

He was right. What family was Angelina talking about? Her crack-whore mother or Damien's fucked up family?

"O-orphanage," She breathed in syllables, almost laughing at her misery.

"You're too old for an orphanage, Rose," Engard cackled at her pathetic state.

She was losing it.

"Well that's my family, you dipshit," Angelina sneered, not missing a beat to insult the man that had the power to abuse her.

Engard seemed to enjoy the disrespect from the female. If it was a male though, he would have beheaded them in an instance.

"Question one-" He began but Angelina interrupted him.

Her anger issues got the best of this situation.

"I-I wasn't even supposed to be on that jet," She hissed, inhaling as much as she can and exhaling while quivering. "A-and i-if I were to be a spy I'd already be s-striking a deal with your leader."