Bambi's Voyage

-Unedited-

Angelina's POV
In Cargo Ship
Mediterranean Sea
5 hours later

"Sweetness?"

........

"Sweetness!?"

I am welcomed to the world when the unicorns in my dream dispense into thin air, leaving me left out in McDonald land. Or rather McDonald's playground inside of Disney land, which also contained imprisoned Bambi, behind snicker/twix-metal bars.

"Unicorn?" I croaked in a hoarse whisper, my throat burning in its rawness.

When there is no reply, I hear myself calling for my multicolored friend, Unicorn.

"U-unicorn is that y-you?"

I heard a short sigh. "No, it is Bambi!"

My eyes snap open to find a fine looking gentleman hovering over me. My eyes widen. "Bambi?" I scoffed, my hands accelerating with force to shove him off of the close proximity of our closeness.

"Bambi is a deer, you idiot." I retorted, crossing my arms. Then as usual, after a few seconds, realization bitch slaps me into reality.... I was still hallucinating for some reason.

I blink a few times, a crease forming on my forehead. "W-where am I?"

How the bloody fuck do I keep ending up with strangers, who were either inhumanly hot or gross looking? I pull the covers in defense as the fragments of my vision came to pieces.

"S-STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed when the gorgeous tall tan looking man in a white tank neared me. I jumped onto the bed I was kept in and held my fists in the air daring him to come any closer.

His dazzling milky brown eyes twinkle in amusement as his hands go in the air. I couldn't help but choke when he smirked, realizing that his pants hung dangerously onto his hips, when he raised his hands above his head, in surrender. Why the hell was he sagging?

I swiftly look down to myself realizing that I was fully clothed, thankfully. I gulped, still bouncing with my fists in attack mode. "Where am I? Who are you? AND WHY AM I IN a b-bedroom, huh?"

"Meiósei ti foní sas." He said, his orbs intently staring at me.

"English!!!?? I speak English, not Italian!! Answer my questions!" I screamed so that my voice would echo. That seemed to let the trigger go out. He dived towards the bed, capturing my ankles, flipping me over and onto my bum. A yelp escapes me as his rough hand covers my mouth. I thrash, trying to bolt out of this stranger's grip.

I feel his mouth close to my ear. "Listen woman! Stop! Just STOP! It's GREEK, not Italian you stupido!"

This gives me another reason to attempt and scream through his muffled hand.

"WOMAN, just listen to me! Calm down or I won't remove my hand!"

I stop thrashing in place, playing along. His hand creeps away from my mouth. "Alright, what is your name?"

"I won't tell you until you let go of me completely," I demand, feeling uncomfortable in his arms. He chuckled hysterically. "It doesn't work that way."

I grow frustrated, nausea churning in my stomach. "It's Ariana. Now release me, you ungrateful imposter!" I lied, granting my freedom from his iron-like arms. That's when I run for the door, trying to pop it open, but I am hurled backwards to the ground when the ground elevates in a rocking movement. "AGHHRRR!" I yelp, my balance escaping my feet.

"You are on a ship. Don't you remember? You smuggled yourself on someone's property, Ariana." He exclaimed, sitting calmly on the bed, watching me like a hawk. That is when I remember, I ate the chocolate when I was on the ship...something about the chocolate.