Family Wounds

Chapter Dedication: whitenygrace15   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Unedited-

3rd Person POV
Parga, Greece
Swansea Manor
Present Time

She was going to do it....

He realized that when he recognized that look he had seen five years ago on Donavon's sister's face when she also held her gun to her own head.

"Angelina, drop it, this instant." He tried once more, gulping.

Luca froze as well, his grin wiped off his face as he slowly descended the stairs.

"Let me go, Damien. Or I'll- "

Instead of Damien trying to let her put the gun down, and not kill herself, he says the words his ears couldn't bear hearing.

"I dare you."

Angelina once more glanced at the monster in front of her that apparently didn't care if she died, which didn't surprise her. But did he care about his inheritance or the companies?

She didn't give him the time to ponder about that valuable aspect of their marriage. Or even regret his decision....

With that, she smiled bitterly at Damien once more, before closing her eyes.

Click.

.........

Click.

Click.

Click.

Angelina's frail fingers shook as she tried once more.

Click.

Pause.

Click.

BAM.

Two sets of eyes widened; Damien and Angelina's.

For once, Damien felt bile rise to the back of his throat as his eyes didn't blink once more.

Angelina's breath hitched as confusion deemed through her. Her fingers slipped from the gun in her hand and they both watched it thud onto the ground.

Damien felt anguished disgust dwindling in his body at the sight of Angelina, hence dark memories clouding his mind. They were the memories that no one knew about. The ones buried within their own chamber in the back of his mind.

How can she do that to herself?

Raise a gun and relentlessly press the trigger awaiting a bullet to shoot out into her skull?

Luca dropped his aim, blowing the tip of his smoking gun, and placed it within his suit. He had shot the radius middle of the distance between them. He wanted to let Angelina jump in fright and drop her gun at the startle he would cause. She was naive, a stupid girl, to do what she did in front of Damien.

Luca didn't need to be told. He emerged the distance between the two and forcefully grabbed Angelina from behind, and arrested her up to her prepped room.

Meanwhile, Angelina cursed. She thought she could scare Damien, earning his consumption of fear into her release. He could always admit that Ariana was not Angelina. She knew that the twelve bullets within the chamber of her gun were gone and wasted. She wanted to test waters that she never dared to cross by Damien.