Captured with a Murderer

-Unedited -

My screams were the only thing I heard. Gunshots went through the air as bodies of the bald men and Mr.Walker crumbled to the ground. Pools of blood surrounded me as my stomach churned, ready to hurl everything within me. I crawled under the meeting room's table as I wrapped my arms around my knees.

Stay quiet.....

Now, only silence remained, and I felt my heartbeat spike up violently.

They are going to kill me...

Suddenly two hands grab me from behind and I start screaming and thrashing to get out of their grip. An overlarge hand muffles onto my mouth as I got pulled up.

"You better shut the hell up if you want to see another living daylight. " Hissed someone from behind me. Their hand stayed onto to my mouth as his other hand pointed a gun to my forehead.

My knees felt like jelly as finally, the pressure on my mouth eased. I slowly turned around to see that it was Nathan who had the gun pointed toward my coconut.

Panic rushed through me as he continued to seize me.

"Why are you doing this?!" I asked as tears form into my eyes. I've never felt this mortified in my life.

"You are so stupid, do you think I would actually tell you?" He said through his clenched teeth as his eyes intensely scanned the room. Every time he would move from behind me, he pulled me along with him, using me as a shield.

Smart man. Think, what would you do if this was actually happening, not that you were dreaming , right after you were watching how to get away with murder..... Ironic isn't this.....

Suddenly he pushed me to a corner, and I stumbled over a dead body, sending me toppling to the ground.

"Stay right there. If you move a centimeter, I'll make sure you'd be begging me to die. I need to keep you alive, my boss awaits for you," He barked as he got his phone out. I needed to escape or buy time until someone comes. He hides his phone away after texting someone briefly and curses under his breath.

" We're going to wait here, OK. Good job, you are being a good girl." He says, eyeing me as if I was an object. That pervert.

"I didn't do anything!" I cry displaying my set of fake puppy eyes, trying to earn his pity. Maybe he'd let me go or something....He gives me a sympathetic look instead.

"Shhhh, I know. I personally don't go to girls and kidnap them, but you are an exception." He murmurs, his eyes scanning the doorway. I inwardly frowned. He was very nice, even though he's a bloody murderer/kidnapper. Wasn't it in his job description to shoot and kidnap?

" Nathan, " I call out to him lowly, displacing the venom in my tone.

"Yes," He answers, snapping out of his pondering.

"Can't you let me go? I'm only 23 and I just graduated from college. I have a life, that I need to get back too!" ...

His smile fades as he approaches me, the moment my voice arises. Shit. I shouldn't have been so annoying with all the "fake tears" display. Hey, it's not my fault that I read a statistic that says, if you tell your kidnapper about your personal life, he will most likely let you go or not kill you.

He stops right in front of me as I cower back to the corner, cringing when inches separated us. He crouched in front of me still holding the gun.

His other hand creeps towards my cheek and strokes it. I inwardly gagged, thrashing my face out his grip. But suddenly, he gripped my chin, firmly. "Are you going to shut up, or you want me to make you? Trust me, your pretty face will be calling my name, instead of for help. " I gulped as he senses my fear and smirks evilly. His phone rings as he gets up and answers it in a hushed voice.