Babysitting

Mom and dad had to go out to get some stuff so I was left to watch Chase and the twins. I'll need a lot of sleep tonight. Faith was asleep but Kaiden decided it would be so much fun to cry very loudly. I held Kaiden close and rocked him gently hoping he'd soon decided to fall asleep. I already changed his diaper 3 times! Faith didn't even cry yet. She's always calm. Dad would finish up filming next week. I was really excited. The trailer for Cap 2 was already out. It looked really good. Another thing that I'm excited about is that Amber is coming to LA with her two friends to stay at her Aunts house. They'd be here tomorrow probably. I couldn't wait to meet her other friends. Soon Kaiden fell asleep and I couldn't have been happier. I laid him down slowly fearing he'd wake up once more. Thankfully he decided to sleep. Faith soon woke up but didn't cry. She made cute baby noises and stretched her little arms reaching them toward the sky. Her blues eyes sparkled in the room. She was already smiling at her age. Such a cutie. I was proud to be a big sister of two new twins. Chase was happy too yet he didn't know how to do any of the stuff I was doing. There was a knock at the door and I went to go get it. There stood Jeremy with Ava in his arms.
"Hey Meg I know I should've called sooner but can you babysit Ava for me. Me and my wife are going out to dinner tonight. Can you do me this favor? I promise I'll repay you" Jeremy said.
"Sure thing Jeremy" I said as he handed Ava to me, "have fun with your wife."
"I will. Thanks again Meggy" he said kissing Ava's cheek then mine.
"No problem" I said as he gave his daughter one last kiss before racing off. I closed the door and stared at Ava.
"So what do you want to do?" I asked making her smile.
"Play!" She said.
"Chase! Come play with Ava while I go get Faith!" I said sitting Ava on a blanket I had laid out on the floor. Chase came out of his room and walked over to Ava and sat down with her. I walked back to the room and picked up Faith and carried her to the changing table. I changed her messy diaper and gave her a new one. I picked her up again and carried her to the living room and put her in a comfy baby bouncer that played music and bounced her softly. I sat on the couch and got comfortable. Chase and Ava were building something out of blocks. Chase is a great little brother and a big brother to the twins. I guess Ava would be practice for when he has to watch Faith and Kaiden when I'm not here. I'll be in college by the time the twins would be either 3 or 4. Kaiden began to cry from the other room so I decided to get up and go see what he wanted. He was wide awake. I picked him up and checked if his diaper was full. Thankfully it wasn't. I took him out to the living room and put him in the bouncer beside Faith.
Soon mom and dad came back and they were both shocked to see Ava. I explained why she was here and they understood. Mom went to take a nap as dad refilled West's dog bowl. Chris sat down and started playing with Ava. He treated Ava like family. It reminded me about myself when I was little. Chase continued to play with Ava as Dad went to go check on Faith and Kaiden. Faith needed a diaper change so I decided to do that since Mr Evans doesn't know how yet. Mom or me needs to teach him.
"How do you know so much about baby's?" He asked as I buttoned up Faith's onesie.
"One word: orphanage" I said handing Faith back to Chris.
"That explains a lot" He said.
"You should get one of those baby holder things that you put on your chest like Hemsworth has" I said smiling. Elsa and Chris were having a baby soon, or should I say babies. Twin boys.
"Aubrey said about that" he said laughing as we walked back out to the living room.
"I wanna see the paparazzi get a picture of that" I said. As soon as we sat down Kaiden began to cry, "come on. I'm going to teach you how to change a diaper."