Halloween

I was excited for Halloween this year. I couldn't wait. Scarlett had just finished fixing my hair. She curled my bangs like Wendy's from the movie and then she put my hair in a loose ponytail so it went down my back. She also curled the rest of my hair before she did the ponytail. Scarlett wore a short green dress and shoes with little white puff balls at each tip and her hair was in a bun. Chase looked awesome in his Peter Pan costume. (Costume above!) I walked into the bathroom and changed into the dress. (Dress above!) I walked back out and stared at my dad's costume. He looked like the Captain Hook from Once Upon a Time. Holy Crap! Faith was dressed in pink footsie pjs like the baby from the film. I had to laugh at Kaiden's costume. He was the Tic Toc Crock. Robert was dressed as Smee. He looked funny. Tom and Jeremy were dressed as pirates. Since Maya and Ben were in Boston, Cobie dressed as Tiger Lilly. Boo Bear was dressed as Dr. John Darling/Wendy's brother. Chris Hemsworth and his wife didn't do Peter Pan characters, they did Cinderella and her Prince. Mark dressed as Hulk. He wore the hulk mask over his face with a green shirt and purple pants. Next year we'd do the Addams family. Hemsworth, his wife and Mark said they'd meet us at the party since we were taking pictures for a magazine. First it was me who just smiled at the camera. Then Chase jumped into the picture with me. There was one where we were back to back and looking at each other. Next it was me and dad. The photographer told dad to look like a villain so dad did exactly that. He put the fake hook under my chin and lifted my head with an evil smirk while I kept a serious face.
"Good!" said the photographer as we did another one where I was looking up at him clearly terrified but he held the same evil smirk on his face. Chase jumped into the picture and held out his dagger. Dad drew out his fake sword and pointed it at Chase. They snapped the picture. They did one with Scarlett and Chase. Then one with me and Scarlett. Then another with Dad and Scarlett. Soon everyone got their pictures taken and we were off to the party.
"Megan! Come on!" Tom said and I followed him. He introduced me to a tall man maybe Tom's height, "Megan meet Benedict Cumberbatch."
"Hi" I said as I shook his hand.
"Lovely to meet you" Benedict said. Why are all the British ones tall?! I feel so short!
"Same to you" I said smiling widely.
"Megan!" I heard someone say and I turned to see Joss.
"Hey" I said.
"I was wondering if you'd like to shoot some scenes later for Agents of SHIELD" Joss said.
"Yeah! When?" I asked.
"Tomorrow" he said, "I emailed the script to you."
"Okay. I'll read over it tonight" I said.
"Great. You'll do great tomorrow" he said before walking away to go mingle with people. I saw dad and Seb talking so I ran over and jumped onto Captain Hook's back with excitement.
"Hey Hook" I said smiling.
"Wendy" Dad growled making me laugh at his attempt to be scary.
"John!" I said to Boo Bear as I hugged him. He laughed and fixed his top hat.
"Where's Pan?" Dad asked.
"I'm here!" Chase said running over and poking dad with his dagger before bolting away to find TinkerBell.
"I'll get you for that Pan!" Dad said trying to do a Captain Hook voice. We all know that Tom can do it perfectly since he played as Hook in TinkerBell and the Pirate Fairy. He plays a great villain. For the rest of the party we talked and laughed. I got to meet more people. I met Ellen! Oh my gosh! She even asked me to be on the show sometime. When we got back home I changed my clothes and washed off my makeup. I walked out of the bathroom only to be startled by my dad who was still in his costume. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.
"Let's go to NeverLand!" He said trying not to laugh.
"I need to read the script for tomorrow" I said as he carried me to the kitchen.
"Ice cream first" he said taking out chocolate ice cream.
"YES!" I said excitedly as I grabbed a spoon and dug into the cold deliciousness of this amazing frozen treat. I love ice cream.

Sorry for the short chapter! I actually have a big question! I started writing a Chris Evans romance story and I was wondering when should I post the first few parts of the book? I've been working out it for about 3 days now and I'm on chapter 7. Should I post the first chapter tonight or tomorrow morning? Decide in the comments!~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️