Hurt

I was sitting in my room with Faith in my lap. Best big sister ever! I was sitting there watching Disney movies with her. I know she couldn't talk yet. Kaiden has tried to say Chase's name. Faith and me were watching Dumbo and I was on the verge of tears at the scene where the song Baby of Mine is playing.
"Hey Meggy do you need anything?" Dad asked walking into my room. I was about to say something but something shocking caught me off guard.
"Momma" Faith spoke making me and Dad look at her with hurt in our eyes. Dad walked out of my room. I picked up Faith and carried her out of my room following my upset father. I put Faith into her crib before following after him.
"Dad?" I asked opening his door to his office. He sat in his chair with his head in his hands. He was crying, "dad?"
"I'm sorry" he said.
"About what?" I asked.
"I meant to tell you and Chase earlier" he said.
"What are you talking about?!" I asked.
"Aubrey wants custody over Chase and the twins!" He said standing up now, "she doesn't want custody over you because she knows how much you mean to me."
"So let me guess she said: I'll see you in court?" I asked.
"Exactly" he said as I walked over and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close. His chest shook as he cried.
"Everything will be okay" I said, "you'll figure something out. You're Captain America for gods sake! What I'm trying to say is that you always find a way to figure something out and solve the problem."
"You're the best daughter a guy could ask for" he said kissing my head softly.
"You're the best dad a girl could ask for" I said. Without warning he picked me up and started running outside. Oh no! No no no no no no! I was then tossed into the cold pool without a warning. I broke to the surface and stared at my dad who was laughing his butt off. Just like old times.

Flashback
I was woken up by the sound of a loud air horn. CHRIS!!! He jumped around my bed blowing the horn getting me to wake up. I groaned and covered my head with my pillow and covered my body in a soft blanket. The blanket was yanked off me making me cold. I shivered and searched for the blanket. Next thing I knew I was flung off my bed and onto the cold floor. Chris jumped on my bed making me fall off. "Daaaaadddddd" I groaned.
"Get up" he said.
"No" I said simply then realized I shouldn't have said that because I was lifted off the ground and thrown over his shoulder.
"Where are we going?" I asked as I felt the warm air from outside hit me. Then I realized what he was doing. I started to kick and squirm trying to get free from his grasp. He let out a chuckle as he moved my position in his arms. Now he was holding me like a baby. I continued to squirm as he tossed me into the ice cold pool. I swam to the surface glaring at Chris. He couldn't help but laugh. I got out of the pool and Chris wrapped me into a towel.
"Now get ready then meet me in the living room" Chris said smiling as I walked back inside and took a shower. After my shower I dried my hair and put it into a bun. I changed into a little mermaid sweater and shorts with blue converse shoes. I walked out into the living room to see Chris in shorts and a black t-shirt.
"Okay now what?" I asked as Chris put a blindfold around my eyes. He put his hands on my shoulders and guided me toward the front door and out to the car. He opened the door and helped me into the car and he buckled my seat belt. Where were we going? I heard Chris shut the door and start driving. What is happening?
In a few minutes the car stopped and Chris got out. He opened my door and helped me out and closed my door.
"One...two...three!" Chris said pulling off the blindfold revealing our destination....
"DISNEYLAND!!!" I yelled staring at the large letters on the sign. I smiled widely. "Oh my god! Thank you!" I gave Chris a big hug.
"Well let's start this daddy daughter day!" Chris cheered as we entered the park. We paid for our ticket and rushed inside to ride ever single ride. We rushed towards the Mad Tea Party spinning cups. We spun it around like crazy. We rode Grizzly River Run two times. We made it to Radiator Springs and rode the Radiator Springs Racers. We also rode other rides. It started to get dark so we rode Mickey's Fun Wheel. Then we watched The World of Color then watched the fire works. We also rode Hollywood Tower which I screamed very loudly.
The drive home made me sleepy so I fell asleep and Chris had to carry me inside. The best Daddy Daughter Day ever!!! He laid me down in bed and took my shoes off for me then kissed my forehead and left my room to go to bed. I fell asleep with the biggest smile on my face.
Flashback Over

I wrapped a blanket around myself before walking back inside. I changed into a pair of sweatpants and one of dad's sweaters. They are very comfortable. I laid down on the couch with Chase. The phone rang so I got up and walked over.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Megan? Is that you?" asked Aubrey on the other end making me groan loudly.
"Yes it's me" I growled.
"Honey-"
"Don't call me that" I hissed.
"Megan, I'm really sorry. I just miss Chase and the twins. I don't want to be the bad guy in this problem. It's just driving me crazy. I miss the twins and Chase sooooo much. I don't want custody over you because I know how much you want to stay with your dad" she explained.
"I don't want to hear you crap!" I said, "you don't understand how it feels! Why did you even lie to us?!"
"Can we not talk about this?" She asked.
"No! I think it's time I hear the truth. I'm tired of these games. Please just tell me" I said on the verge of tears.
"When I took you away from Chris I wanted him to hurt. I was mad at him so I took you away from his life and then faked my death. I hid you away in that orphanage. I wanted Chris to find you sooner than 10 years. I wanted him to find you when you were still 3. I thought he'd look endlessly. I wanted to see how much he cared. But when it took him 10 years I just felt so angry. I came back to Chris and you after a little while. I felt happy for a little while. It was like when me and Chris were first together. But I reminded myself why I was there. After the twins were born, I did what had to be done. Willow was born 3 years ago" she explained.
"Why can't you just be satisfied?!" I asked.
"I'm sorry I never am satisfied. I wanted what was best for you" she said.
"What was best for me? Are you stupid?! It was probably what was best for you!" I said as my voice cracked.
"Tell your father that I'll see him in court on Monday" she said before hanging up making me mad. I yelled in frustration before walking to dad's office to tell him the news. Right now I really hate Aubrey.