Amber and Her Friends

Today I was meeting Amber's friends: Toby, Stephanie, and Luke. She told me Cody got sick. As soon as I opened the door Amber tackled me. I let out a small scream. The one girl laughed at Amber's actions while the two boys rolled their eyes and shook there heads. They were trying to keep themselves from laughing. "It's so good to see you!" Amber said pinning me down to the wooden floor.
"Great to see you too Amber" I said as West ran for Amber and started licking her.
"AH! Stop... It...." She said between laughs as she rolled off of me. The other girl helped me stand.
"I'm Stephanie" she said smiling.
"Nice to meet you" I said.
"This is Toby and Luke" she gestured to the boys. Luke had more of my hair color and Toby had brown hair. Me and Stephanie are the only ones who have blue eyes. The others either have hazel or brown.
"Hi I'm Megan" I said as we looked at Amber who was being licked to death by West. Chase walks in and bolted for Amber.
"AMBER!" Chase said laying down on top of her while West went to go eat some food from his dog bowl. I laughed as Amber tickled Chase's armpits. These two are like brother and sister. Once Chase got up I introduced him to the group.
"This is Chase and that is West" I said as Amber closed the door. But at this moment Chris walked out looking tired. His hair was messy and he didn't even acknowledge the four teenagers in the house, "and that is Mr Sunshine!"
"Good morning Mr Evans" Amber said as Chris spun around and smiled.
"Hi" he said tiredly before grabbing the jug of milk and walking out of the kitchen. Then my guess is that he realized something so he walked back and grabbed a bowl and cereal and a cup before walking out again.
"So your dad is Chris Evans?" Stephanie asked.
"Yeah" I said trying so hard not to laugh.
"How did you and Amber meet?" asked Toby.
"Comic Con" I said smiling.
"Awesome!" Luke said.
"It was pretty cool. I was shocked when she gave me her phone number. I got to meet her dad and brother the next day" Amber said.
"Ah yes the good times" I said making Amber laugh.
"Alright so I guess Stephanie introduced the boys. But I shall tell you their personalities" Amber said walking over to Luke and putting an arm around him, "this goofball is crazier than I am when you get to know if. And Toby is the Marvel fanatic who has been waiting to meet you."
"Awesome sauce!" I said smiling.
"It is a pleasure to meet you" Toby said smiling.
"Alright Aub! I'll take them to DISNEYLAND!" I heard Chris say. He walked out fully dressed with a smile.
"You're taking us to DISNEYLAND?!" Amber asked excitedly.
"CAPTAIN AMERICA IS TAKING US TO DISNEYLAND!!!" Toby cheered excitedly.
When we got to Disneyland we couldn't help but be excited. Dad was giving Chase a piggyback ride. I stood beside Toby with a smile. He's nice. We talked the whole way here. All about Marvel or Disney. Me and him would get along great. We rode tons of rides. I sat next to my dad on some of them. We all rode Grizzly River Run and got wet. Amber decided it be fun to ride California Screamin. I sat with Toby while Luke, my dad, and Chase stood below since Chase doesn't like roller coasters and neither did Luke. They'd get along great. Toby screams so loud. I had to laugh. We rode so many rides. When we went upside down me and Toby screamed loudly. I could hear Amber and Stephanie laughing behind us.
"OH MY GOD!" Toby and me said as the ride ended and we got off.
"THAT WAS AWESOME!!!" Stephanie said.
When we got home I said goodbye to my friends. I added all of them into my contacts on my phone. We'll hang out tomorrow too. Chase laid down on the couch while I hugged my dad.
"Thanks for taking us to Disneyland. I owe you" I said laughing.
"You don't owe me anything. I already have what I want" he said.
"What is that?" I asked.
"The best daughter in the world" he said.