God Mom

Faith was sitting in her baby bouncer and had a big smile on her face. I loved her cute little smile and how she makes cute little noises. Dad had said that we'd be meeting his best friend today. I was so excited. He said that they've been friends for a long while. I have been so excited to meet her or him. He didn't tell me if it was a boy or a girl. When a car pulled into the driveway me and Chase bolted to the window and saw a women with brown hair exit the car. She was really pretty. She walked to the back seat and opened the door. She has a baby! Me and Chase looked at each other before we bolted to the door fighting over who would open it first. I pushed him to the ground and made my way to the door. Chase grabbed my foot causing me to fall to the ground. Dad went to the door and opened it with a smile.
"Maya!" Dad said excitedly pulling the women in for a hug. Dad bent down and made a goofy face at the baby in the carrier, "hi Ben!" The baby cooed happily at the sight of Chris.
"It's good to see you, Chris" Maya said with a smile before her eyes landed on me and Chase. Chase still had ahold of my foot, "now I know why you told me these two are like monkeys."
"Yeah well, they're my monkeys" Dad said making her laugh, "Megan, Chase, meet Maya."
"Hi" I said getting up.
"Hi" Maya said with a kind smile. She looks so nice.
"Uh so you guys get to know each other. Then you two need to get ready for dinner tonight" Dad said pointing at us as he left the room to go check on Mom and Kaiden.
"So... This is Ben" Maya said putting the carrier down on the couch. Oh my goodness he is so cute!
"He's adorable" I said smiling and made a goofy face at her son.
"Thank you" she said sitting down, "so Chris tells me that you two are little pranksters."
"What?! I would never" I said sarcastically and she laughed.
"How about we play a prank on Chris?" She asked with a mischievous smile.
"What is your plan?" I asked we huddled into a group and she explained the plan. It was a good one too.
I stood with Maya with a smile plastered on both of our faces. The plan was for Chase to prank him then run but when Chase gets outside he'll quickly hide and then me and Maya push dad into the pool like he did to me a lot. Chase ran out as fast as he could with dad who happened to only be in his boxers. Chase quickly hid behind the table then me and Maya rushed at dad. We pushed him into the pool but he grabbed both of us and pulled us down with him. We made it to the surface and the best friends erupted in laughter. Maya moved her short brown hair from her face and showed off her wide smile. These two are like siblings. Me and Maya would get along great.
After I took a shower I changed into the outfit Maya had picked out for me. (Outfit above) she picks the best clothes ever. Like I said, we'd get along great. I curled my hair and walked out into the living room. Maya sat there making funny faces at Ben. I smiled at them. Chase sat there happily. Mom didn't show up last night. Probably taking care of Willow. Dad was trying to calm down Kaiden who was crying. I rushed over and opened my arms. Dad gave Kaiden to me and I bounced him. His cries slowed down.
"Wow Meg. You're really good with kids. Maybe sometime you could babysit Ben" Maya offered.
"I'd love too" I said smiling as I continued to bounce Kaiden. Faith is such a quiet baby. She doesn't cry a lot and she never makes fusses. Chris put on his jacket.
"Well, Scarlett just pulled into the driveway" Dad said. Scarlett was babysitting the twins and Ben while we all had a night out. We thanked Scarlett and we went to the car. All four of us sang to Disney music in the car. Maya was like family. She acted exactly like dad. They were like siblings. We arrived at the restaurant and we got out of the car.
"Reservation under 'Evans" dad said with a smile.
"Right this way" said the hostess and she showed us to a table. I sat down next to Chase while Maya and Dad sat next to each other.
"I have something to ask you Maya" Dad said putting down his menu.
"Spill it" Maya said.
"Well I'm basically telling Megan this since you already know. Megan guess who's your god mother?!" Dad said excitedly.
"Boom!" Maya said happily.
"Yay!" I said as Maya reached out to give me a fist bump. Awesome sauce. We ordered our food and talked. Turns out Maya was a single mom taking care of Ben. She and dad had been best friends for a long while. After eating we went to go get ice cream. While we ate our ice cream dad gave Chase a piggyback ride. Me and Maya talked as we walked along the beach. I've also noticed that I'm shorter than Maya. I wonder if dad and Maya ever had a relationship. I wanted to ask but at the same time I thought about it and decided not too. Maybe they liked each other when they were in school. What if my mom got in the way? Dad put Chase down then Me and Chase took off running in a sprit after we finished our ice cream. We ran down along the sand. I heard Maya and Dad laughing because when I turned around I noticed that Chase had fallen face first into the sand. I went back and helped him up. I couldn't stop laughing. We all continued to walk and soon we got to the car.
When we got home dad had to carry Chase inside since he fell asleep on the way home. Me and Maya walked in and she took off her coat and hung it on the coat rack. Dad walked back out just as Scarlett walked out of the twins room with Ben in her arms.
"Hi Ben" Maya said quietly as Scarlett handed Ben to her. Dad sat beside me and Maya.
"Go get ready for bed Meg. Then meet us out here. We are going to watch a few movies of Maya's choice" Dad said. I walked to my room and put on my Captain America footsie pjs.
"CAPTAIN FOOTSIE HAS RETURNED!" I whisper yelled as I slid into the room causing the three of them to laugh at my actions. I ran over and sat down next to my dad.
"Now... Without Chris's permission I have chosen the movie" Maya said with a mischievous smirk.
"Oh no" dad said making me and Scarlett laugh as she picked up 'Not Another Teenage Movie.'
"Oh yes!" She said grinning ear to ear as she put the movie in the DVD player. Maya is the best god mother ever!
Willow's P.O.V
The wind blew against the window and it scared me. I hugged my teddy and stared at the window. Mommy said she'd be back. I keep asking when she'll let me meet my two sisters and two brothers but she always answers soon. I'm guessing soon means never. I wanted to meet the man mommy married. I wanted to have a real family. The only family I had was my mom and my dog. My dog's name is Teddy. He looks like a Teddy bear. He always lays with me on my bed when I have nightmares and he keeps me company. I wish I could meet that man. I think his name is John... David... Anthony.... Chris? Chris! That's right it's Chris. I really wanted to meet him. Teddy jumped up onto my bed and curled up at my side. All I wish for my birthday is to meet my family.

The characters Maya and Ben belong to Doctormarvel11 I think you guys should go check out her book! It's really good! So I decided to do something at the end in Willow's P.O.V! Yay! I hope you guys like this chapter~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️