Ship Has Sailed

THE SHIP HAS SAILED! I was on my computer looking a twitter and someone posted the picture of me and Nick while we were on our date. I literally used a pillow to mask my loud screams. I'm surprised dad didn't come running in like he normally does sometimes. I looked at the post for about a few minutes....Mick...Mick is the ship name.... Mick! MICK! I swear to god I'm going to die. Who comes up with this stuff?! My first thought was Mickey Mouse! Also to add onto my misery my lovely mother and father have been fighting in court for the custody of Chase and the twins. I refused to come since I would have to see her hatable little face. Sometimes I just wanna break her nose! I bet I'm not the only one.
So you guys are probably wondering what I'm doing now. Well I was babysitting Kyle and Nick had showed up. So now we are walking down town with Kyle balanced on my hip. Me and Nick has been hanging out a lot. Kyle didn't feel like walking so I ended up carrying the little buttface. He likes to be carried. If I had to get something out of my bag I would hand Kyle to Nick who barely knew Kyle at all. I was busy ignoring the paparazzi. I knew they were taking pictures of us. They'll be getting pictures at the photoshoot for a magazine me and dad are doing. They asked us to do a article about the two of us.
I took out the pack of fruit snacks from my bag and handed them to Kyle so he would have something that would keep him quiet. Kyle actually stopped whining and ate the fruit snacks. I stopped in my tracks staring ahead at a person I really wanted to punch right now. I walked into a store with Nick and Kyle behind me so I would avoid punching her. Aubrey was right down the street with Willow following beside her. I walked to the far back of the store and stood there with Nick and Kyle.
"Who was that?" Nick asked.
"My so called mother. I don't even count her as my mother anymore" I said picking up a shirt that someone didn't fold back. I refolded it neatly and laid it back down onto the table. I fold clothes when I'm mad. It's something that Mrs Smith did all the time at the orphanage. That's why the house wasn't really filthy and messy.
"Okay" Nick said with a nod. He clearly didn't like my mother after yesterday. I had explained everything about her to him and he now hates her. I continued to refold messed up shirts and jeans. People never put them back right. That always hugged me when I was in stores.
Once I saw Aubrey and Willow pass the store me, Nick, and Kyle left and went the other way. That makes my blood boil. Was she stalking me?! That sounds like something she would do. I turned and looked to see if she was following. Of course she wasn't. Thank god. So while we were on our little shopping trip, me and Nick got noticed by at least two people. They wanted autographs and pictures. Also I have an interview coming up. I'm gonna be on Ellen. I always watched her show. Now I'm gonna be on it! I was so excited about it too.
Once we got home I was so happy. I collapsed right on the couch. Dad was drinking some coffee and he seemed use to me collapsing on the couch all the time since I'm always tired. I work too hard. I'm kidding about that clearly.
"Long day?" Dad asked with a smile.
"Sure" I mumbled with my face in the couch pillow. He chuckled and walked over taking a seat on the couch.
"Well you have to get up early for Ellen and then you gotta go to set to film a scene for Shadows. Then Wednesday we film Push 2" He said.
"Anything else?" I asked.
"We are going to a meeting tonight for Civil War" He said taking a sip of his coffee, "I suggest getting ready now."
"Seriously?!" Today was very tiring. I needed some more sleep.