Just Like Old Times

Megan's P.O.V
After a fun day at the beach we went home, I walked to my room and then went to the bathroom to take a shower. The warm water felt really good against my skin. After washing and rinsing out my hair I turned off the shower and stepped out. I wrapped myself in a towel and started drying off but something caught me attention.
"Chris-"
"No Aubrey, you lie a lot"
"Let me explain-"
"What about? About how you're probably cheating on me and you have another kid out there"
"Chris! This is why I left you last time! I knew this whole thing would get to your head. I am sooooo done with you" said mom. I quickly put on sweatpants and a Captain America t-shirt, "Megan, Chase, and the twins don't deserve a father like you."
It was happening again. Just like last time. I put my back against the door and listened to their argument. Someone knocked softly on the bathroom door and I opened it to see Chase. He ran inside and wrapped his arms around me. I closed the door and hugged my brother.
"They're f-fighting" he choked out between soft cries as I rubbed his back soothingly.
"Everything is going to be fine, Chase" I said looking into his blueish green eyes.
"Do you think mom w-will take us a-away?" He asked. Those words broke my heart.
"She wouldn't do that. She knows how much we love dad" I said as we listened to dad and mom fighting as they walked down the hallway probably towards the twins room. Mom would probably take the twins. Or one of them. But she won't touch either me or Chase. She's already hurt me once by taking me away and she won't do it again. I heard one of the twins crying. I locked the bathroom door just in case. I held Chase close to me.
"MEGAN! CHASE!" Mom yelled but we ignored her. Soon there was a loud slam and a car drove away. I unlocked the bathroom door and the two of us walked into the twins room. Dad was sitting on the rocking chair with his head in his hands. Me and Chase stood at the door. He looked up and stood tall before me and Chase ran to him and he engulfed us in a large hug. I couldn't believe mom did that. I looked over at the empty crib. It was Kaiden's crib. I looked over at Faith's to see she was still there. Dad planted a kiss on my head.
"I knew she would lie" I choked out before crying. Dad wrapped his strong arms around me and gave me a warm hug.
"Well I was a fool for letting her back in our life's" he said, "Now it's just the four of us."
"Make that five" Chase said as West came running into the room.
"We won't see her again, right?" I asked.
"I took her spare key from her bag so she has no way of getting into the house" Dad said as I walked over and picked up Faith.
"She never changed" I said meaning mom.
"Yeah, well, she was like that when I met her. She was always on edge around me. I feel like she only used me for my fame" dad said.
"People do that" I said feeling tears form in my eyes once more.
"Chase, go get some rest" Dad said as Chase walked to his room still with tears in his eyes. I looked down at Faith with a smile. I gave Faith to dad and he made a face at her and she giggled. I wonder if that was what he acted like around me when I was a baby. I should've known mom would do that again. We should've never trusted her. Dad laid Faith back down in her crib.
"Aubrey has a cold heart" he said.
"She has no heart" I said making him smile sadly.
"And I fell in love with her" he said.
"It's not your fault. It's her fault for doing these things. She doesn't use her head" I said and he pulled me into a hug.
"Promise me you'll never turn out like your mom" he said.
"I promise" I said.
"You know what, I know something that'll cheer us up" he said.
"Oh really? What's that?" I asked.
"Some family time with friends. Maybe we'll go to Disney. Wait Faith is too young, she can't ride any rides. What about we just go out to dinner?" He said.
"When?" I asked.
"Tonight or tomorrow" he said.
"Okay" I said trying to smile.
"I'm gonna go call everyone" he said walking out of the room. I looked back at Faith before walking to her crib. She reached up and grabbed my finger.
"I'm gonna be the best big sister ever" I whispered smiling at my sister. Her blues eyes gleamed with happiness. I hope we'll see Kaiden again.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry! I had too. Who else knew this would happen? In the comments write "I saw this coming!" I really just had to do something to make it interesting. So if I made you cry also put "I cried" in the comments. Trust me I cried while writing this chapter! I feel so bad for doing it though! I'm sorry! Don't be mad😁~ Kenlee Faith❤️😘