College

Chris's P.O.V

A few years later

I couldn't believe Megan was going to college. She had grown up so fast. I watched as Nick tried to help Megan with her bags. Nick and Megan have been dating ever since they got together. Nick had actually asked me if he could propose in a few years, of course I said yes.
"Alright, dad," Megan said with a soft sigh as she walked up to me. I sighed and hugged her close. I closed my eyes wishing she didn't have to go. But it was important. She wanted to go to acting school and get more knowledge of something she really wanted to do. I wasn't going to stop her.
"Just be careful. Call me if you need anything," I said with a gentle smile. She smiled back and I kissed her head gently. The sound of two kids calling her name made her stop heading to the car. Faith and Kaiden rushed out with Chase following behind them as fast as possible. The twins were three years old now, almost four.
"Meggy... Please don't weave," Kaiden said with a frown as he wrapped his small arms around his older sister's leg. Megan let out a small laugh and she smoothed his brown hair down gently with her hand.
"It'll be okay, bubba. You be good for daddy. Don't cause him any trouble, okay?" Megan said as she picked him up gently.
"Okay," he said before she set him down, letting him run back over to me before Faith rushed over to her sister. Megan caught Faith in a hug and smiled sadly.
"I'm gonna miss you," Faith said softly as she looked at her sister. Megan kissed her cheek and hugged her close before setting her back down letting her come over to me. I picked up Faith and held her close as we watched Chase go up to his sister. Chase was now in middle school.
"I'm gonna miss you, punk," Megan said as she hugged Chase. Chase sighed and he hugged her back, laying his head onto his sister's shoulder.
"I'm gonna miss you too, jerk," he said as he had tears in his eyes. Megan smiled and she kissed his head and ruffled his hair. Chase was quick to fix the mess of brown hair and he frowned, "not the hair!"
"I know you'll miss that," Megan said with a grin before she waved goodbye to us. Maya stepped out from the house and Ben came running out as fast as possible.
"MEGGY!" Ben yelled as he waddled/runs toward Megan. She let out a small laugh and crouched down giving him a big hug. I felt Maya's hand on my shoulder and I gave her a gentle smile. Megan walked over and she gave Maya a big hug before she headed to the car. She said her goodbyes and gave us a wave before she got into the car with Nick and the two drove away.
"She'll be back for thanksgiving... You know that, Chris," Maya said with a smile before she kissed my cheek gently. I gave her a small nod and sighed softly.
"I guess you're right," I said before we all headed inside. Megan had grown up so fast, I could hardly believe she was going to college already. I wonder what would've happened if I hadn't have met her at the park that day.

Now that Megan is in college... The rest of the story will be told in Faith's P.O.V so this might mean a fourth book will come. Not sure yet. But sorry for the short chapter! The next chapter will all be in Faith's point of view. Some chapters may be in Chris's point of view as well.
Also the characters Maya and Ben belong to one of my best friends on here. Doctormarvel11 her books are amazing! You guys should go check her out!💕~ Kenlee Faith❤️