My Superhero

Chase's P.O.V
I walked out of the school building when the bell rang. Tyler and William were already on their bus. I heard laughing behind me.
"Hey Evans!" Sam yelled as I turned to see him. He's a grade ahead me so he decided to pick on me since I'm the son of a celebrity, "where's your daddy?"
"He'll be here" I said turning to see if dad was anywhere.
"I bet he's busy. He doesn't have time for kids" Sam said as he pushed me down to the ground. The contents of my book bag spilled out, "you know he just adopted you and your sister for more attention."
"Hey! Why don't you pick on someone your own size!" said a familiar voice as the group and I turned to see my sister. Megan stood there giving Sam the meanest death glare.
"Why and what are you gonna do about it?" Sam asked making Megan laugh.
"What am I gonna do about it? What will I do? Chase do you mind answering that question" she said smiling as I looked to see she had a water balloon behind her back.
"Prepare to run" I whispered as Megan pulled out the water balloon and hit Sam soaking him.
"No one picks on my brother but me" Megan said scaring Sam and his buddy's off.
"Thanks" I said as she bent down and picked up my stuff.
"I'd do anything for you. Next time they bully you, tell me" she said putting me in a headlock and she messed up my hair.
"Okay. Okay" I said as me and her headed down the street together.
"Now tell me. How long have they bullied you?" She asked.
"Ever since I got there" I said ashamed for not speaking up.
"Chase. You have to tell mom and dad these things" she said but she was interrupted by an explosion. She covered me from flying glass. She quickly took out her phone and gave it to me, "call 911. Then call dad." With that she ran for the house that was in flames. What was her plan? I quickly dialed 911 and waited for them to answer.
Megan's P.O.V
I ran as fast as I could towards the house. I heard a child crying. What would a superhero do? Right I'm not a superhero! I stopped in front of the house and scanned the building. From what I could hear the kid was on the second floor. I ran towards the entrance and opened the door. People were rushing for the exit.
"Everyone out!" I yelled getting them out the door, I turned to a kid my age, "make sure everyone gets away from the building. A safe distance." He nodded to me before getting everyone out. I ran up stairs and listened for the kid.
"Momma! Papa!" The kid screamed as I got closer. I opened the door to an apartment and saw the kid in the living room. I made my way forward but a beam fell and broke through the floor. The kid cried louder.
"Hey! Hey! Calm down! I'm gonna need you to jump" I yelled the kid stared at me as if I were crazy, "hey! Look at me! I need you to jump okay. Be a brave kid and jump across. I'll catch you. I promise." The kid nodded before jumping. I reached out and grabbed him.
"I kept my promise didn't I" I said as I quickly carried him out of the room. The floor below broke and the kid screamed and buried his face in my neck. I ran around the hole and found a window. I looked down to see a pool. Thank god!
"Hey have you ever swam before?" I asked smiling at the kid, "what's your name?"
"Kyle" he answered.
"How old are you Kyle?" I asked.
"3" he said as I broke the window.
"Okay Kyle well listen I'm gonna ask you to do one more favor" I said as I sat on the window sill, "do you like superheroes?" He nodded, "well guess what. My dad is Captain America."
"Really?!" He asked.
"Oh yes! Now he would be so proud if you were brave. Okay? So we're gonna jump" I said and he nodded. I stood up and stared down at the water.
"Please be on my side" I said as I closed my eyes, "hold your breath!" I took a deep breath and we jumped just as the apartment building exploded. We landed in the cold water. I pulled Kyle to the surface and he clapped his hands. I smiled as we quickly got out of the pool. I opened the back gate and I picked him up. My back and knee hurt so bad. I got back to where Chase was and there were ambulances and fire trucks at the ready. Chase rushed for us. The group who were in the building started clapping. I felt dizzy. A doctor rushed over and I gave Kyle to him.
"Wow" Chase said.
"What?" I asked coughing.
"You're a real superhero" he said smiling. Those words meant everything.
"Did you call dad?" I asked between coughs.
"MEGAN!" Some one yelled and I turned to see dad and Mom rushing for us. Dad cupped my face in his hands.
"Ow!" I hissed in pain as I put my hand on my head and then looked at my hand again seeing blood.
"We need a doctor!" Dad yelled as someone ran over. Everything became a big blur. Soon everything became black.
"MEGAN!" Dad yelled again before I passed out.
Chris's P.O.V
Megan passed out in my arms and I quickly picked her up. I carried her toward an ambulance and laid her down. The doctors started doing their stuff. I climbed in the back with Megan and the others.
"We'll catch up" Aubrey said as they closed the back doors and I watched as Aubrey and Chase took off toward the car. I looked at Megan. She had a burn on her arm and on this side of her face. Seeing her like this pained me so much. She was a hero. I took out my phone and quickly called mom.
"Mom! Get to LA as fast as you can. I'll explain later when I'm not crying like an idiot" I said.
"Okay. Okay! Scale of one to ten?" Mom asked.
"10" I answered.
"On my way" mom said before she hung up. I called Scott and told him to meet me at the hospital. Then I called Scarlett, Tom, Chris Hemsworth, Robert, Jeremy, Mark, Cobie, Anthony, and Sebastian. We were half way to the hospital. I grabbed Megan's hand gently.
"Megan if you can hear me, squeeze my hand" I said and I felt a small squeeze. I felt tears in my eyes. I couldn't lose her. I already lost her once. The truck stopped and they quickly took Megan to treatment. They told me the room she'd be in so I made my way to the room. I walked through the hallway and arrived at the room. I sat down and soon Aubrey, Chase, Faith, and Kaiden came in. Faith and Kaiden were in their little carriers.
"Where is she?" Aubrey asked.
"Treatment" I said holding my face in my hands.
"She saved a little boy" Chase said making me look up, "there was a kid trapped inside. Megan went in and told the others to get to a safe distance. She ran in and helped that kid."
"Anything else?" I asked.
"She saved me" Chase said and I looked at him wanting him to continue, "I was being bullied. She arrived and scared them off."
"Really how'd she do that?" I asked smiling.
"Let's just say she had a water balloon" Chase said sitting beside me.
"Doesn't surprise me" I said laughing then I stopped once the doctors and nurses brought Megan into the room. They laid her down on the hospital bed and hooked her up to machines. When they were finished they talked to Chase and asked what happened. Tom was first to show up. He rushed in and almost broke down when he saw Megan.
"Oh my god" Tom said rushing to his best friends side.
"Ask Chase what happened" I said and Tom turned to Chase. Chase told him the whole story. Scarlett soon showed up and Chase had to inform her as well. Soon the whole gang was here. Scott sat next to me.
"She'll be okay. She's strong" he said smiling at me, "like her father."
"Thanks Scott" I said looking at the ground and my eyes started to tear up.
"Hey. She'll be okay. I promise" Scott said rubbing my back. Scarlett sat down beside me and copied Scott's action.
"Mini Dorito will be fine" Robert said making me laugh.
"She's strong. She's a fighter" Hemsworth said.
"She's also brave" Jeremy added.
"And caring. She saved that kid" Bruce said.
"Dad?" asked a small shaky voice. We all turned and saw Megan's beautiful blue eyes open.
"Megan" I said.
"It h-hurts" she said in pain. I hate seeing her like this. I rushed over and looked at her rubbing her uninjured arm.
"Everything is going to be okay" I said, "don't think about the pain. Think about how many lives you saved today."
"Is K-Kyle okay?" She asked with tears in her eyes.
"I'll check with the doctors" I said.
"I told h-him my dad was Captain A-America. H-he said it was really cool. I-I told him that if he was brave y-you'd be proud" she said.
"I'm very proud of you and that kid" I said wiping away her tears with my thumb.
"Tell me if he's o-okay" she said.
"I will" I said as she reached for my hand. I took her hand softly.
"Thank y-you" she said smiling.
"Get some rest Meggy" I said and she nodded and got comfortable. She soon fell back asleep. We all decided to get some sleep. Scarlett and Jeremy laid on lounge chairs. While Aubrey and Chase laid on the couch. Tom and Chris brought in a few more chairs for everyone else. Others went home. I was sat right next to Megan's bed. I got comfortable in my seat and soon I fell asleep hoping every thing would be okay.

I'm sooooooo sorry! I had to do something that would hit you in the feels. I feel terrible. But on the bright side Meg is gonna be okay!~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️