Hair Cut

Today I was getting a haircut to surprise dad. Scarlett decided to take me to the salon to get it cut. Of course two people at the salon recognized me and Scarlett. I sat in the chair and the stylist washed my hair first before they started cutting my long hair. After maybe an hour, I opened my eyes and stared at my reflection. My hair was short and stopped close to my chin. I ran my hand through my hair and smiled.
"Wow. You look like a new person" Scarlett said smiling.
"Awesome sauce!" I said. After we paid, we got into the car and drove back home. Chase was outside playing with West. I said bye to Scarlett and grabbed my bag. I waved to little Rose who was in her car seat in the back. I shut the door and walked up the driveway.
"CHASE!" I yelled startling my little brother.
"Megan! You got your hair cut" Chase said as I noticed he was covering his mouth with a scarf.
"How was school?" I asked getting ideas of why he was covering his mouth.
"Fine" he said.
"Nice scarf" I said, "can I see it?"
"No. I'm cold" he said.
"Then let's go inside" I said, he nodded and the two of us walked inside with West following behind us, "take off the scarf." He slowly took it off and his bottom lip had a cut and blood on it, "oh my gosh!"
"I didn't want you to flip out" Chase said as I kneeled down to his height.
"Who did this?" I asked looking at his injured lip.
"Who do you think?" He asked.
"Those idiots who I threw a water balloon at?" I asked and he nodded in response, "I am so picking you up after school tomorrow."
"Megan please don't make it worse" Chase begged.
"No one picks on my little bro but me" I said standing up making Chase laugh, "come on let's go get that cleaned up." Me and Chase walked to the bathroom and he sat on the counter. I got out a cloth and ran cold water over it. I cleaned the blood off of his bottom lip.
"Where's dad?" I asked.
"Meeting for Before We Go" he responded.
"Who's here at the house?" I asked.
"MEGGY!" a small voice yelled and I turned to see Kyle smiling widely.
"KYLE!" I said excitedly picking up my little cousin and kissed his pale cheek.
"Daddy is in the kitchen makin lunch" Kyle said.
"Alrighty" I said smiling as I put him down and he waddled out of the bathroom and down the hallway. I finished cleaning up Chase's injury. I was going to be filming stuff on my youtube channel. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that! About 2 days ago I decided to get a youtube channel and I already have a lot of subscribers. I normally post singing videos while playing the guitar or piano. Chase hopped off the counter and went to go get lunch. I grabbed an apple and walked to my room to work on my lessons. I sat on my bed with West in my lap as I worked on my math. I hummed a song that was stuck in my head. After I was done with my lessons I looked at Twitter. People as always tweeting I LOVE YOU! To my dad. He had a large amount of fans. I even have fans. I got an email about a few roles I could do. And also one about being a nominee for the Peoples Choice Award for best teenage actress. I read two of the scripts and one got me interested. It's about a girl who has a strange ability where she can see the past, present, and future. She can also move stuff with her mind. So basically it's Push 2. She becomes a threat to Division, Cassie and Nick go looking for her. But there is a twist. My character is Cassie's sister. I bet dad got the script as well. I was excited. The other movie I would be doing with Tom Hiddleston. It takes place in 1940 and it's about a family that moves into an old house. My character's name is Florence Smith. Tom Hiddleston plays as the father, Howard Smith. They want Chase to play as Thomas Smith. Hayley Atwell playing as Alice Smith, Howard's pregnant wife and the children's mother. It says that the house is haunted and the children think their father is acting a little strange by burying himself in his work and always being rude. So basically the dad is possessed by the ghost in the house. My character tries to get her dad back with the help of her friend's dad. Chase's character is scared to death of the house. It's called Shadows. Finally I'll be in more movies than just playing as Georgia Potts. But I'm excited for filming Civil War. In Civil War, Georgia let's her powers show. But she can't choose a side.
I walked out of my bedroom and into the kitchen with West following behind me. Kyle was playing on the floor. West ran over to Kyle and started licking his face like crazy. I walked over to the fridge and took out a bottle of water. Uncle Scott was watching TV with Chase sitting next to him. The twins were in their baby bouncers.
"Hi" I said in a baby voice to the twins making them both smile. They are so cute. The door opened and dad walked in.
"Dad!" Chase said excitedly running over to dad hugging him.
"Hey buddy!" Dad said hugging Chase as he looked up at me to see my short hair, "you got your hair cut!" Uncle Scott and me started laughing.
"Yeah. 11 inches" I said smiling.
"It's so pretty!" Dad said looking at my new hair style.
"Thank you" I said. Uncle Scott got up and picked up Kyle.
"I guess me and Kyle should get going. We got to get to Boston before you guys" Uncle Scott said smiling.
"Tell mom that we'll be there in about 5 days" Dad said smiling as he picked up Kaiden and Faith.
"Alright" Uncle Scott said as he gave me, Chase, and the twins kisses on the cheek. I laughed when Chase rubbed his off making Uncle Scott kiss him again.
"You can't rub that off" Uncle Scott said making Chase laugh.
"Bye Uncle Scott" I said smiling as he and Kyle left.
"Did you get the script for Push 2?" Dad asked as I took Kaiden from him because he looked like he was having some trouble.
"Yeah. I'm really excited" I said as I tapped Kaiden's back trying to get him to burp.
"You are really good with babies!" Dad said happily.
"I was raised in an orphanage with a bunch of them so I helped" I said as I carried Kaiden back to the baby room. I laid Kaiden on the changing table. After changing his diaper, I laid him back into his crib and dad did the same with Faith.
"Thank you, Megan, for all your help" Dad said hugging me.
"You're welcome" I said as dad sneezed, "you okay?"
"Just a cold doesn't matter" he said as he started to walk away.
"No! It does matter! It's me and Chase's turn to take care of you when you're sick" I said following him out of the room.
"Megan, I'm fine" dad said sneezing again.
"No you are not fine" I said.
"Fine! You win!" He groaned. Moments later dad was laying on the couch with a box of tissues, a trash can next to him, a bowl of soup in front of him, and he was wrapped in a large blanket. Chase took this whole "cold" thing seriously. He was wearing one of those mask that doctors wear so they don't get sick. I tried to convince him that he won't get sick but he refused to remove the mask. I hid the gloves from him so he doesn't go crazy. West was curled up on dad's lap trying to get dad's soup. It was pretty funny.

The idea for this chapter is from Doctormarvel11 go check out her books! They are amazing! I love her stories so much!~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️