Disneyland

Me and Chase ran as fast as we could through the gate with excitement. We were at Disneyland once again. I should get use to this. But Maya, Tom, Robert, Jeremy, Mark, Chris H, Scarlett, Uncle Scott, Amber, Toby, Stephanie, Kyle, and Luke were with us. Grandma was with Ben and Faith. Luke was giving Amber a piggyback ride. I forgot to say that Amber and Luke are dating. We could hear Maya and dad laughing from behind us as we made our way to Haunted Mansion ride. We went through Fast Pass. I sat with Chase just to be annoying. After the ride we rode The Little Mermaid ride and sang like a bunch of children. Then we rode a bunch of other rides. We went to Downtown Disney to eat some lunch. Which we ate at the Rainforest Cafe. Chase screamed when the animals started moving. Then we all were dared by dad to ride Space Mountain. Me being me decided to sit in the middle of the ride. Tom being brave sat in the front while then it followed; Chris H, Mark, Robert, Me, Toby, Chase, Amber, Luke, Stephanie, Maya, Scarlett, Jeremy, and Dad. Uncle Scott and Kyle had to sit outside because Kyle is only 3.
"I'm nervous, Toby" I whispered to my boyfriend.
"Trust me I am too" he whispered back with a smile. The ride took off and when we got off I was about the throw up. I think Chase already did... On Robert's shoes. We all laughed. So did Robert. We rode some more rides and by the time we got out of It's a Small World it was dark.
"The fireworks!" Me, Stephanie, and Amber said at the same time. I jumped on Tom's back with excitement.
"To the fireworks!" I said as we all started running. By the time we got to the area the fireworks went off as soon as we entered. I jumped off of Tom's back then jumped on dad's. But dad had other plans. Next thing I knew I was on his shoulders. Maya had Chase on her shoulders. I'm taller when on Chris's shoulders. We stared at the fireworks with excitement as the went off in the night sky exploding into a ray of colors. It was beautiful. Amber was on Luke's back.
Chase had fallen asleep on the way back to the car so he was now rested on my back. I swear if he drools on my back I will drop him on the ground. I'm kidding I would never do that to Chase. I'm not that mean. Uncle Scott was carrying Kyle who seemed very tired. He rode a lot of rides today. Uncle Scott and Kyle are getting along great. But Kyle does have his break downs here and there. We all piled into the car which is more like a bus because we needed something big for all of us.
When we got home everyone piled into their own cars. Except for Uncle Scott and Maya. We got inside and Uncle Scott laid Kyle on the couch. Maya relieved Grandma of baby duty and went for Ben and Faith. Maya has helped out a lot lately. I was worried about Kaiden. I wondered if we'd ever see him again. Maybe we'd meet Willow. I missed Kaiden Robert Evans. Yes I just said his full name. Faith's full name is: Faith Lisa Evans. Chase's is I think: Chase Steven Evans. I forget his middle name. Mine is Megan Rose Evans. Dad's is Christopher Robert Evans. I don't know how we got to this topic. I walked back to my room and changed into a Little Mermaid t-shirt and blue sweatpants. I pulled my blonde hair into a bun and laid down in bed. About 5 minutes later I felt a tug on the covers. I opened my eyes to see Chase.
"Hey buddy. What's wrong?" I asked.
"I can't sleep" he said. I scooted over and moved the covers allowing him to lay down. He climbed in and laid down next to me. Soon he had his arms wrapped around my arm and he was drooling on my pillow. Thanks Chase. I kissed his forehead before getting comfortable. I pulled my brother close and soon fell asleep.
Chris's P.O.V
I walked to Megan's room to see where Chase was. I had went to go say goodnight to him but he wasn't in bed. I opened the door and smiled at the sight before me. Megan and Chase were laying on the bed and Chase had his arms wrapped around Megan's arm and she had that arms draped over his body.
"Maya?" I whisper yelled and she came running, "look." I pointed to the siblings and she couldn't help but smile.
"That's so adorable" Maya said with a large smile. I slowly closed the door then walked to Faith's room. She wasn't sleeping. She looked like she was about to cry. I picked her up slowly and stared into her ocean blue eyes. I bounced her gently and soon she fell asleep. I laid her back down. I looked at Kaiden's bed seeing Ben who was fast asleep. He's such a cutie. I exited the room and walked back to my bedroom. While on my way back to my room I heard a door opened and the sound of feet coming towards me. I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me. I turned to see Megan and Chase. I guess they both couldn't sleep. Next thing I knew the three of us were laying in my bed. I was in the middle and both of them were hugging me. Soon it was the four of us. West jumped up and laid at our feet.
"NOW!" Megan yelled loudly as her and Chase moved out of the way. Maya came out of no where and did a canon ball onto my stomach making me shoot up. Maya laid on the bed laughing. I took this as an advantage. I rolled over on top of Maya and let all of my weight on her.
"Get off of me fatty!" Maya said as I just laid back.
"I'm sorry I can't hear you" I said as Megan and Chase laughed, "as for you two!" I jumped off of Maya and off the bed. I picked them both up and they started laughing. I laid them both on the bed and started tickling them. Their fun laughter filled the room. Maya tried to save them but soon she joined them.
"Where is Captain Footsie now?!" I asked.
"Undercover!" Megan said. Soon we were all out of energy and all laid down. Soon we all fell asleep. Megan was laying on my stomach while Chase had his head on Maya's stomach. Soon both me and Maya drifted asleep. She was the best god mother.

Once again the characters Maya and Ben belong to Doctormarvel11 I recommend to go check out her book. It's really good!~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️