Father's Day

It had been a few months after dad's victory against my so called "mother" in court. And today I would repay my father for being a great dad. I had the whole Avengers cast in on the surprise. So if you hadn't guessed it yet... Today is Father's Day. Being the nice, caring daughter that I am... I decided to make a little surprise for my dad. So first the day would start off by waking him with a lovely surprise.
Before you even think it's a prank... It's not. Me and Chase had made breakfast to give to him in bed. We're nice like that. So me and Chase made some toast, bacon, eggs, and some pancakes. I made dad a nice cup of coffee too. I carried the tray as Chase opened the door. Dad was still sleeping and snoring rather loudly. I chuckled softly before I placed the tray on his lap.
"Hey dad. Wake up" I said poking his shoulder gently. Dad opened his eyes a little and looked at me and Chase. He furrowed his eyebrows seeing our cheesy grins. He looked at his lap and his eyes widened seeing the best breakfast ever.
"Tada! Happy Father's Day!" Me and Chase said hugging him.
"Oh wow. You guys didn't have to make me anything. The best present I could have is just spending time with my kids" dad said.
"Shut up and eat your breakfast. We have many surprises planned" I said before rushing out of the room. I rushed into the living room and got the video ready on the TV. I had made a montage of videos and pictures. I'm nice like that. Chase gave me the signal that dad was coming.
"Sit down and watched this video I made" I said with a smile as I patted the spot next to me. Dad walked over and sat down beside me. I pushed play and the video started to play. There were a bunch of pictures and videos of all of us. I made sure Aubrey wasn't in any of them. There were a few funny videos like the one when we all went sledding and Chase ran into the tree.

"Dad look!" Chase yelled before he jumped onto the sled. The sled went super fast down the hill and Chase wasn't able to stop it. The sled slammed into a tree and dad ran down that hill as fast as possible. I had followed after them with the camera. Dad helped Chase up and he chuckled hugging him.
"You okay?" Dad asked brushing the snow off Chase's jacket.
"That was so cool!" Chase yelled with the biggest smile on his face.

I put the pictures in from the twins's first Christmas. It was cute seeing the pictures of dad and the twins. There were pictures of Maya and Ben during Christmas. They had stayed with us. I could tell dad and Maya were getting closer. I could sense the love between them. It was truly a wonderful thing. He looked at her in ways that he would never look at Aubrey. And I liked that they were together.
There were a bunch of pictures back when dad first adopted me. When we went to DisneyLand and were on the Little Mermaid Ride. I was a lot shorter a long time ago and now I'm a little taller. There were some pictures of when I was a little baby. There were some of Chase and the twins. There was one picture of when I was a baby and dad was holding me near the window. Then I remembered Aubrey had taken that picture.

That night Chris bounced Megan softly as he sung a disney song. It doesn't take to long to get her to sleep. Chris then laid Megan down in the small crib his mother had bought for Megan. Aubrey had just gotten out of the shower and was drying her hair with a blue towel. She had a comfy white robe wrapped around her. "What happened?" Chris asked almost in tears, "what happened to us?"
"I didn't want Meg to be stalked by cameras" Aubrey said looking at Megan who was sleeping soundly.
"I want Megan to have someone and not the guy you paid for a cover" Chris whispered not wanting to wake Megan.
"Chris, I feel like you've never heard of a secret relationship" Aubrey said smiling, "I was looking out for Megan in that whole thing."
"So that's what we'll do? A secret relationship?" Chris asked interested.
"If that's what you want" Aubrey said walking slowly over to Chris.
"That's exactly what I want" Chris said as he pulled Aubrey in for a hug. She rested her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. Chris looked down at her and gave her a small kiss on the lips. Then their little moment was interrupted by Megan crying. Chris let out a chuckle.
"You do it. I'm tired" Aubrey said slapping his chest. Chris nodded and walked over to the crib. He took Megan out and rocked her gently. She stared up at him. Her blue eyes sparkled in the small amount of light in the room. Chris could feel tears forming in his eyes. He will never lose his baby girl. Ever. But he didn't know he'd lose the one he loved and his daughter would be unable to find for 10 years. He held her close as if nothing could separate them. He walked over to the window and watched as snow fell outside. East pushed the door open with his head and walked in as if he owned the place. Aubrey smiled and patted East on the head. Megan was soon asleep in Chris's arms. He didn't want to put her down.
"Don't move" Aubrey said holding up a camera. Chris stayed there not looking at the camera. He stared out the window. Aubrey gasped and smiled widely at the picture she just took. She showed Chris the picture and he couldn't help but smile. Megan laid still in his arms breathing softly. Chris rubbed his thumb across her pale cheek.
"She has your chubby cheeks" Chris said making Aubrey smile and punch his arm softly.
"Whatever. She has your dirty blonde hair, your eyes, color of your skin. You both are pale" Aubrey said going into the bathroom to change into some pjs. Chris shook his head with a smile and looked down at Megan. He laid her back into her crib before rubbing her cheek again. This time Megan stirred a little bit. She smiled in her sleep as Chris gave her Teddy. She squeezed the bear tightly. Aubrey walked out of the bathroom wearing a long sleeved white shirt and plaid sweatpants. Her brown hair was in a bun. She wrapped her arms around Chris's neck and hugged him. Chris kissed her head gently.
"Such a gentleman" Aubrey said smiling up at him.
"You said that the night I first danced with you" Chris said smiling.
"May I have this dance?" Aubrey said holding out her hand.
"You may" Chris said taking her hand softly and they guided across the carpet careful so they didn't wake Megan. Aubrey's green eyes sparkled in the dim light as did Chris's ocean blue eyes. They were lost in each other's eyes. Chris bent down and kissed her softly making her smile. Chris wrapped his arms around her small body.
"I wonder if Megan will be just as short as you" Chris whispered making her punch his shoulder. Not softly this time. Chris rubbed his shoulder sarcastically, "I love you too."

By the time the video ended I saw dad had tears in his eyes. I looked at him and tilted my head. He didn't say anything but he hugged me tightly. Chase joined in on the big hug. Dad kissed mind and Chase's head softly.
"I love you two so much" he said with a smile, "I would do anything for you two."
"We love you too" me and Chase said at the same time as we hugged our dad tightly. I smiled and looked at my dad.
"Now we have a few more surprises" I said. I got up and took his hand leading him into the kitchen.
"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled with the biggest smiles on their faces. The whole Avengers cast and some of the family were there in the kitchen. I smiled and looked at my dad.
"Tada" I said.
"Hey guys!" Dad said going to hug everyone. Sebastian was holding Faith while Anthony was holding Kaiden. All the Avengers were here with their kids. We were all going to celebrate Father's Day together.
After a while of just having a little lunch with everyone at a great restaurant we headed back home but it wasn't the end of the day yet. I would have some help from Chase, Uncle Scott, and Seb. I was going to need their help since I would be babysitting the twins and Ben.
"Are you ready?" I asked looking into my father's bedroom. He fixed his suit and he sighed before looking at me.
"I'm ready" he said.
"Good because Maya is waiting for you" I said before going into the living room. Maya was ready for her and Chris's date. Her hair was curled beautifully and she wore a short blue dress.
"You look beautiful, Maya" Dad said as he walked out into the living room. Maya smiled at my dad.
"You look handsome" Maya said. She turned toward me, "make sure Ben goes to sleep tonight."
"Will do, Maya" I said as I picked up Ben. I made a silly face causing him to giggle. Seb was sitting on the couch playing with Faith. The twins would be a year old soon. They were starting to walk a little. Maya and dad headed out to their little dinner date me and Chase had planned for them.
"Seb!" Faith said as she stood up with her toy in her hand. Seb smiled and he kissed Faith's cheek softly.
"That's right" Seb said with a smile as he held Faith on his lap. Kaiden was playing with Chase and Uncle Scott. I sat down on the couch with Ben. Ben was the best. He was so funny and adorable.
"Hey Ben" I said. He played with his toy and looked at me with a smile on his face.
"Meg!" Ben said hugging me. I smiled and kissed his head. Too adorable. I love babysitting. It's fun.

Hey guys! So the characters Maya and Ben belong to Doctormarvel11 also she gave me the idea for this chapter. I had fun writing this chapter😊~ Kenlee Faith❤️