Finish Filming

Quick question: How do you put the cast in your book? Someone tell me how you do that. Please. I'm so lost😂~ Kenlee Faith❤️

I was excited about dad finishing Age Of Ultron. I had went to see him film and the finished up the last few scenes. They also told me to get into costume for a Georgia Potts scene with Tony. I got into this short black dress and put my hair up.
Georgia and Tony made it towards the car. Steve watched as they slowly walked towards it. Georgia turned to the super soldier and smiled.
"It was lovely meeting you Mr Rogers" She said shaking his hand.
"Lovely meeting you too" he said with a warm smile.
"Come George I got to get you home. Your Aunt will kill me if we're home late" Tony said making Georgia roll her eyes.
"Well I have a feeling we'll meet again sir" she said walking over to the passenger side of the car and getting in. Tony and Georgia drove off.
I climbed out of the car and gave Robert a high five. We redid the scene a few more times until Joss got what he wanted. Scarlett was holding Kaiden while mom held Faith. Chase stood beside Jeremy. I ran over to my dad and hugged him.
"Great acting Mr Rogers" I said.
"Same to you Mrs Potts" he said making me smile.
"I'm awesome" I said. Joss told me that Georgia would be in a few scenes for Agents Of SHIELD the tv show and Captain America: Civil War. I was excited to play as Georgia. He said she'd have some fight scenes in the TV show and those words made me jump happily. Georgia Potts would be a great character to play. She'd be my first main character.
After getting out of costume we went home. Kaiden has been sick for a while. I was starting to worry. Poor kid. Mom has been stressing a lot. What if there was something wrong with him? Dad was nervous as well. When we got home mom put Kaiden to sleep and dad put Faith into a baby bouncer. Dad has been pretty good with this. With my help of course. My phone beeped and I looked down.
Hey loser! Wanna come over and watch a few movies with us?~ Amber!
Sure let me ask Chris~ Meggy
"Hey dad? Can I go over to see Amber?" I asked smiling.
"Sure thing pumpkin. Just be home by 8:00" he said hugging me.
"Thanks meatball" I said.
I can go! Come a pick me up~ Meggy
K! Luke will be there soon since he can drive~ Amber!
Okay~ Meggy
I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed a small bag. I heard a car horn and I ran out. I ran down the small side walk and to the front gate. I opened it and locked it. Luke sat in the drivers seat with Amber up front. Stephanie and Toby were probably at the house. I climbed in the back and shut the door.
"Sup dudes" I said smiling.
"Buckle up 'dude'" Amber said mocking me. I buckled my seat belt and we drove away. We arrived at a nice two story house. When we got out of the car we bolted towards the house. We made it in and Stephanie nearly dropped a cup since we scared her.
"Oh my gosh! You scared the day lights out of me!" She yelled making us laugh.
"Let's watch these movies!" I cheered happily as Stephanie and Luke got us drinks and popcorn. Me and Toby picked out a bunch of Marvel movies. We all got comfy on the couch and the movie Fantastic Four began.

Sorry for the super short chapter!😢~ Kenlee Faith❤️