A Little Date

Tonight was mine and Nick's little date. I was actually really excited. He was such a nice boy. Dad had Nick come into his office and they talked a little bit. Of course Captain America has to give the dad pep talk before the date. Maya, Scarlett and Cobie had decided to come over since dad would be alone with the twins and Chase for a little bit. They were gonna help out with the babies.
Nick told me to dress casual and he won't tell me where we're going. After Nick and Dad came out of the office, me and Nick decided to head out. He was wearing a normal red sweatshirt and a pair of jeans with white converse sneakers. I decided to wear my marvel sweater with dark colored jeans with a red beanie and red vans. Then we started walking down the street at 6:15. My dad had considered allowing us to be out a little late. Until 10:30.
"Okay so where are we going?" I asked smiling.
"You'll see" he said with the biggest smile.
"Come on! Tell me!" I said.
"Not yet, Meg" Nick said.
"Please!" I begged hugging his arm with a large smile.
"Okay fine! We're going to the carnival at the peer!" He said laughing.
"That sounds like fun!" I said as we arrived down town. We got to the peer and it was lit up with carnival rides. The Ferris wheel was lit up in pretty colors. Adults, teenagers, and children were all around playing games or riding the rides. The sound of the waves in the distance was kind of relaxing. I jumped onto Nick's back and he held my legs for support. I had my arms wrapped around his neck. I was like a little kid in a candy store. The bright lights were so pretty. We decided to ride the bumper cars first which I crushed Nick at. I continued to pick on Nick about how he got beat in bumper cars. He said he let me win. We played a few games and Nick won me a Captain America bear. We decided to ride the Ferris wheel last. The view was beautiful.
"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Nick asked.
"Very" I said clutching the stuffed bear closely. Nick wrapped his arm around me and sent me a smile.
"You're better though" he said smiling before leaning in. Our lips met in the middle and I felt butterflies in my stomach. We pulled apart and sat there for awhile. He tucked a piece of my short blonde hair behind my ear with a small smile, "when we have the Jurassic World premier... I want you to come with me."
"I'd love too, Nick" I said smiling widely. The rest of the night we walked along the beach like a bunch of goofballs. I had run ahead of Nick and he started running as well but tripped and fell face first into the sand. I laughed a little bit before running over and helping him stand. He had sand in his chocolate brown hair so I quickly brushed it out with a smile. He shook his head like a dog getting dirt out of its fur.
We went to get ice cream at the Ice Cream Parlor down town. We both got chocolate with rainbow sprinkles. We sat there and ate our ice cream. I hated it when I turned to look out the window and saw someone with a camera. Stupid paparazzi. Me and Nick both noticed them and made a funny face at the camera to show that we didn't care about them taking pictures of us.
I had to admit that Nick was better than Toby. Nick held the door open for me. When I got cold he took off his jacket and draped it over my shoulders. He's such a gentleman in so many ways. When Nick took me home I gave him a kiss goodbye before going inside. Dad sat on the couch with Kaiden on his lap. Chase must've been in bed.
"Hey" I said smiling.
"Hey" Dad said.
"Where's Faith?" I asked.
"She's asleep. Kaiden couldn't sleep so I thought I would bring him out here for awhile until he fell asleep" He said. I nodded in understanding before taking off my shoes and beanie hat. I walked over to my dad and sat down beside him. He handed Kaiden to me and walked to the kitchen to grab something. I had my little brother on my lap with a smile on my face. I rubbed my finger gently on his soft chubby cheeks with a small smile on my face. Christmas was coming up soon. It would be the twins's first Christmas. I was so excited to see their faces light up with excitement.

Sorry for the short chapter. Okay I just wanted to say a few things...

1) I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I've been trying very hard to keep up but I keep losing my train of thought. I can't come up with great ideas. To add onto the reason of slow updates: I have school to attend and I also may have homework. I'm gonna be trying very hard to update as fast as I can.

2) I've been working on another story which is another reason of the lack of updates. It just came to mind and it sounded like a great story to write. I hope you guys will like it. I'm gonna write a few chapters so it won't take long to update. I already have 4 chapters ready. But the story will not be published just yet. Maybe in a week or two.

3) There are only 12 more weeks until school ends so during the summer you can expect a bunch of updates since I don't have things to do in the summer. I'm gonna probably be updating a lot during the summer and I might release a few new stories I've been working on. I've been working on a lot of new stories lately.

4) I'm kind of getting annoyed by people telling me to update sooner. I'm sorry for not updating in awhile. I know I haven't updated anything in awhile expect for my other books where I have great ideas for but however every single idea I try to come up with sounds so stupid. I really don't know what you guys want to see happen in this story. What do you guys want to happen? Maybe I'll make that happen if I like the idea. I'm not sure yet.

5) As for some of my other stories I am sorry for not updating them either due to the lack of creativity. I feel like every idea I have seems stupid and useless. I think that no one will like how it turns out. I'm afraid that none of you guys will like the stories. I want you guys to enjoy the stories. That's one of the reasons why I started writing.

Once again I'm sorry for the short chapter and the lack of updates. I'm gonna try and update as soon as I can if I'm not busy~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️