Discovery

I will find out what my dad is hiding. Today he had left for a meeting to discuss Before We Go. I decided this would be the best time to search his office for new stuff. I crept down the hallway quietly and pushed open the door slowly. Chase followed behind me slowly. "What are we doing again?" He asked.
"I want to know what dad is hiding. Remember I promised to give you my desert for three days" I said as we walked into the room. Chase was dressed in black jeans and a black sweater as if he were a ninja.
"Why are you wearing that?" I asked staring at his outfit.
"It helps me get in the mood" he said as if it were obvious. I face palmed and rubbed my hand down my face.
"Sometimes I worry about you" I said as I walked over to dad's desk and looked through his new documents. Just a few new scripts and Twitter notifications. I rolled my eyes as closed out of the computer. I saw a paper on his desk and I picked it up.
Dear, Chris
I decided to give you this notice because I think you would like to know. During the time before you adopted Megan her mother, Aubrey, had two children after she was believed to be dead. Her first child, Chase, use to be at the orphanage but you adopted him in 2013. Her second child, Willow, had just turned 4. I have no idea where Aubrey has Willow. All I know is that Aubrey had kept her second daughter a secret. I feel like you had the right to know. And also this is something for Megan and Chase to know: Mrs Smith is in the hospital due to being in a car accident. Please share the information about Mrs Smith to the children.
From,
Olivia Smith
Olivia was Mrs Smith's sister. I stared at the note for a while before handing it to Chase. He read over the note and looked up at me. "So we have another sibling?" Chase asked.
"Yeah. Mom is keeping her secret. I wonder if dad did anything" I said crossing my arms as we heard the front door shut.
"MEGAN! CHASE! I'm home!" Dad yelled from the living room. Dad couldn't catch us in here. I quickly placed the note where it use to be and I poked my head out of the door to see Dad looking around. I pulled my head back in when he looked our way.
"They must be outside" I heard him say as I heard the back door close. Me and Chase tiptoed out of the room. I shut the door slowly and then I bolted to my bedroom. I jumped onto my bed and pretended to be working on my Online work. Yet I did that earlier. West jumped onto the bed and cuddled in my lap. Dad entered the room and smiled.
"Hey kid" he said walking in and sat down beside me.
"Hey" I said closing my computer.
"Where's Aubrey?" He asked. Probably taking care of Willow.
"She said she went to the grocery store" I said climbing off my bed.
"Ah. Okay. I'll have to text her and tell her I'm home" he said exiting the room. I wonder if he feels guilty for not telling me and Chase. Plus I'm worried Chase won't be able to keep his mouth shut. I speed walked out of the room and quickly made it into chase's room. I tackled him and pinned him to the floor.
"Please tell me you didn't say anything to dad" I whispered.
"What? I would never..." He trailed off.
"I'm so gonna kill you" I said putting all my body weight on him.
"I didn't tell him" Chase quickly said.
"Promise you won't say anything... And when I say anything I mean it" I said.
"I think we should prank him" Chase said.
"That's stupid. He'd prank us back but even worse" I said.
"I can't believe mom would keep that from us" He said.
"Yeah well she did take me away from Dad. For all I know she's gonna do it again" I said. I had my thoughts about why mom decided to fake her death. She had unfinished business with Dad and she was going to hurt him in someway. My mom wasn't the safest person. I think Dad deserves more than her. I know she's my mom but she acts different.
"I know. We both have our thoughts" Chase said.
"Keep an eye out. I feel like a spy while doing this whole thing" I said smiling. Chase nodded in agreement before I crawled off of him.
"We can't tell them we know" He said.
"Exactly. We have to keep this a secret. Between me and you" I said. Then I noticed something. Chase had a bruise on his leg, "alight spill the beans about the bruise on your leg."
"Sam and his friends never stopped bullying me" he said quietly.
"Well I'm picking you up after school tomorrow. If they are picking on you I will hulk out on them" I said making him laugh.
"You don't have-"
"But I want too" I said smiling at my brother, "you're my brother. I'd do anything to make sure no one hurts you."
"You're the best sister ever" he said.
"You're the best brother ever" I said pushing him playfully.
"Partners?" He asked holding out his hand.
"Shut up" I said pushing him and he fell to the floor.
"Love you too" he said making me laugh. I walked out of his room and back to my room only to get the crap scared out of me by my dad. I hit his shoulder and he laughed loudly.
"I had to do that" dad said. He acts like he's not hiding anything.

So I have added a new sibling. I need an idea of what I should do. Should I do a few chapters in Willow's P.O.V? I'm excited for the next few chapters. I'm sorry if I do something awful yet amazing. Can you guess what I'm about to do?~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️