Door Step

Chris's P.O.V
"Well? What's on your door step?" I asked taking a drink of my beer.
"Uh well... Let's just say his name starts with a K and ends with N" she asked.
"Just tell me" I said taking another sip.
"Aubrey left Kaiden on my door step with a note" Scarlett said making me spit out my beer on Scott.
"Oh my god. When did this happen?" I asked getting paper towels for Scott who now smelled like beer.
"I don't know. There was a knock at the door and Kaiden was right there" she explained.
"We'll be on the next flight out" I said hanging up the phone.
"What happened?" Scott asked as I gave him more paper towels.
"Aubrey left Kaiden at Scarlett's door step" I said before running down the hallway to Megan's room. I opened the door and popped my head in. Everyone was ready to leave. Scott had changed quickly and then I got tickets for a flight to LA. I picked up Faith and put her into a baby carrier gently and buckled her in. We went downstairs and found our car. Megan was still half asleep and almost fell asleep trying to buckle herself in. So I had to do it before she past out. Since it would be a long drive I draped a blanket over the three before giving Faith a small blanket that was just her size. I shut the back door before climbing into the drivers seat. Scott watched as Kyle huddled up to Megan to keep warm and Chase moved Kyle back to his side to keep him warm. But Megan's full attention was on Faith or sleeping. About an hour later we arrived at the airport. Megan and the others were still asleep.
"Megan!" I said loudly and she woke up.
"Yes?" She asked tiredly.
"Do me a favor and carry Faith" I said and she nodded. Moments later we were sitting at the gate. Megan was looking out at the night sky through the window. I walked over to her and smiled.
"I can't believe Aubrey would do that" she said.
"Scarlett said she left a note so we'll probably get a few answers" I said.
"Yeah... I'll get my baby brother back" she said throwing her hands up tiredly making me laugh, "have I ever told you: you're the best dad ever."
"I don't think you have" I said sarcastically.
"Well... You're the best dad ever" she said hugging me tightly. For so many years I've wanted to find her. 10 years! And I found her almost 5 years ago. It was crazy how it all changed. I was upset I didn't find her when she was still 3. I wish I would've known where she was then I would've been there her whole life. But all what matters is that we're together now.
Megan's P.O.V
Once the plane arrived, we all were off like lighting. We found our seats and I gave the window seat to Faith. I was in the middle and then Dad was beside me. Uncle Scott, Chase, and Kyle were next to us in a different row of seats.
"Go ahead, Meg. You looked tired" Dad said and I got comfortable and closed my eyes. I wonder what it would've been like if Aubrey left me with Chris.
"Look daddy!" I said holding up a picture of Johnny Storm.
"Awww thank you, Pumpkin" Chris said putting the picture on the fridge.
"When are we going to grandma's?" I asked as he picked me up and walked me over to the stove. He started cooking Scrabbled Eggs and bacon.
"Well, we can go after breakfast" he said poking my nose and making a BOOP sound. I kissed his cheek as he made breakfast.
"But I wanna go now! She told me she was making cookies" I said.
"Megan, we'll go after breakfast. Okay? And don't eat your food fast. Do you understand?" He asked and I nodded, "YAY! Because breakfast is ready." He put me down at the table and put the breakfast on two plates. I didn't eat my food fast. Maybe at a medium pace. I also had to drink my cup of chocolate milk. After I was done with my food, I took my plate off the counter and hopped off the chair. Dad watched me as I stood on my tippy toes trying to reach the sink.
"I have a better idea" he said picking me up allowing me to put the plate in the sink.
"Alright. Go get ready" He said putting my down and I ran upstairs to change. I could basically see Dad's smile as I entered my room. Ever since mom left me with him it's been amazing. I don't like it how he tried to spoil me. Especially with the color pink! I do not like pink. It's been a year since she left and she was gone. On the news they said she was in a car accident. I hopped back down the stairs and ran to the living room. I waited until Dad came out of his bedroom. He picked me up with a large smile and grabbed my bag. Soon we were walking towards the car. He opened the back door and put me in my car seat. He buckled my belt.
"I wanna do it" I said taking the buckle away from him.
"Alright. I supervise" he said watching as I tried to buckle my seat belt.
"Let me do it, Meg" he said reaching for the belt.
"I got it. Hold your horses" I said finally getting it buckled, "boom."
"Good job" he said giving me a kiss on the forehead before closing my door.
"Megan. Wake up" Dad said breaking me away from the dream. I looked around to see that we were still on the plane.
"We're home?" I asked.
"We're home" he said as we got everything ready. I grabbed Faith's baby carrier. Faith was fast asleep inside. Soon we were off the plane and out of the airport. Chase walked beside dad and held his hand. Kyle had fallen asleep and Uncle Scott was carrying him. Once we found the car everyone was in their seats and Dad was putting our luggage in the back. I watched as we drove away and passed some buildings. Soon we arrived at Scarlett's house. We got out of the car and I walked over to get Faith. I unbuckled her and picked her up. Dad knocked on the door and we could hear her running to the door. The door opened and she smiled.
"He's in here" she said allowing us inside. There on the couch was Kaiden. He was in a baby carrier.
"Thank you, Scarlett" dad said smiling. I gave Faith to dad and I walked over to Kaiden.
"Hey bud" I said picking him up. He smiled excitedly. Baby bro is back!