Ellen

"So today's guest is none other than Megan Evans!" Ellen said as I walked around the corner and over toward the seats. I waved at the crowd before taking my seat across from Ellen. She gave me a smile when I sat down.
"Hi Ellen!" I said with a big smile. The two of us stood up and gave each other a quick big hug.
"Hi Megan" Ellen said as we took our seats, "so I hear you're going to be in Civil War."
"Uh yeah. I'm gonna be playing as Georgia Potts" I answered with a smile.
"Is it true that Georgia is torn between the two sides?" She asked.
"Yeah she doesn't know which side she wants to be on. Tony is dating her Aunt Pepper and she would like to make a good impression but yet she supports Cap's side. I think by the end of the movie she could be on Cap's side" I answered.
"So is there conflict in the Evans household?" She asked.
"There are times. Just to win an argument against my dad I just kind of say: I'm on Team Iron Man! He just kind of stands there like I'm an idiot before walking away" I said laughing.
"For people that do not know. Megan's father in none other than Chris Evans aka Captain America. What's it like living with him?" She asked.
"Well I don't want to say anything bad because he's a home right now watching. So if I say anything I'm sure he'll hunt me down" I said laughing, "but life with him is great. He's the best dad I could ever have."
"So I bet you've heard about the ship name for you and Nick Robinson" she said.
"Mick" I said looking at a picture on the screen of me and Nick walking down the street eating ice cream.
"You two are the cutest young couple that I've seen in a long while. Are you excited about Jurassic World?" She asked.
"Yeah I am really excited for it. Nick invited me to come with him to the premier. Of course I'm gonna say yes" I said.
"I bet it's gonna be fun. I wanna play a game with you. I don't know if your dad will kill me for it but I think it's appropriate. We are going to be playing Guess That Butt!" She said making me laugh again. Oh boy. "So I'm gonna show a picture of someone from the Avengers and I wanna see how well you know their butts."
"This is just great" I said crossing my legs as the first picture showed up. I was quick with this one, "that's Renner."
"1 point" Ellen said as the next picture showed up.
"Hey! It's Hemsworth!" I said laughing. I don't know why I know these.
"2 points" Ellen said when the next picture appeared on the large screen.
"Hiddleston" I answered quickly.
"3 points. Do you pay attention to their butts?" She asked.
"No! I don't know why I know these!" I said making her laugh as the next picture came up, "that's my dad, isn't it?"
"4 points" Ellen said laughing.
"It is?!" I asked looking at the picture, "I'm surprised I got that."
"Next picture" Ellen said as she tried to get herself to stop laughing. The next picture showed up and I laughed at the picture.
"That is so RDJ!" I said.
"5 points!" Ellen said before the last picture showed up.
"You've gotta be kidding me?! That has to be Ruffalo!" I said.
"6 points!" Ellen said before I stood up and clapped for myself.
"I'm so surprised I just did that" I said laughing before I sat back down in my seat. Ellen smiled and we started talking about a new topic after our little game.
"So how well do you know your dad?" She asked.
"Um... I know him pretty well... He's my dad s-" I didn't even get to finish since someone decided to come up behind me.
"MEGAN!" My dad's voice yelled scaring the crap out of me. I jumped and looked up to see him laughing. I stood up and crossed my arms looking at him.
"That wasn't very nice" I said as he laughed before he walked over and hugged me tightly.
"I really wanted to do that" He said hugging me.
"I really hate you right now" I said looking at him.
"Sorry" he said before we both sat down on the couch. Ellen smiled and looked at me.
"Do you want to see that in slow motion?" She asked.
"YES!" my dad said before the video of him scaring me played on the screen in slow motion. I had to admit it was pretty funny to watch.
"That was so mean" I said looking at him, "I thought you were at home."
"I hid backstage when you got here" He said.
"Jerk" I mumbled making Ellen laugh.
"I love your relationship with each other. This is probably the best father daughter relationship I've seen with celebrities in a long time" Ellen said smiling before she asked a question, "so I hear that in Civil War that you two are on the same side."
"Yeah. It's gonna be really fun filming. I love doing movies with Megan. It's so much fun to do movies with family and friends. I know she'll make it fun. Her and Downey will make it really fun" Dad answered.
"How was it filming with each other in the new Push movie?" Ellen asked.
"Yeah we've been filming that for awhile. It's a lot of fun. Me and dad always do crazy things on set. Plus we have Dakota Fanning with us... And Nick" I said smiling.
"I bet it's a lot of fun on set" Ellen said.
"It is just a lot of fun to be in a movie with my daughter. It's just a lot of fun. When we're on set we act like children" Dad said smiling.
"You guys did the ice bucket challenge, right?" Ellen asked showing the video of my dad when he did the ice bucket challenge.
"I brought the video of Megan doing it" my dad said chuckling before the video came up of me sitting in the yard with my dad behind me ready to pour a bucket of ice cold water over my head.
"I hated you after that" I said before the video started. I remember when he poured the bucket over my head. After he did I thrown into the cold pool. Don't you just love it when you get thrown into the pool.
"You throw her in the pool a lot, don't you?" Ellen asked laughing.
"It's a lot of fun. I find it very funny because that's what I do if she pulls a prank on me and that my way of getting her back for it" He said smiling.
"Not funny for me" I said making them both laugh.
"Alright. I wish we could sit here all day and chat but it seems our time has run out. I can't wait to have you back on the show, Megan" Ellen said as we both stood up and gave each other a hug.
"I can't wait to be back on the show. I've had so much fun" I said smiling. Me and my dad left the stage and waved goodbye to the audience. I love doing stuff like this. I didn't mind the interviews. I like the interviews. Just not from paparazzi.