Start of Shadows

Today we would start filming Shadows. It was my first movie with Tom and Hayley Atwell. I was really excited to work with my pudding buddy. They had curled and styled my hair to make it look like it was from the time of 1940 or 1930. Hayley's hair looked like Peggy Carter's hair. Tom's hair was raven black and looked like his hair style from War Horse. Chase kid of had the same hair but they didn't dye it. It was just his normal blondish brown color. Chase was wearing a newspaper boy hat with brown pants and a white shirt with a brown vest. Hayley was wearing a short navy blue dress and under the dress they made her look pregnant. Tom was wearing black pants with a white shirt and a black best with a black jacket. My costume was a short light pink dress with a white collar. We were getting ready for the first scene so I walked up to Tom and bumped him with my hip. He looked back at me before bumping me back. My character's name was Florence Kingsley. They changed the characters last names. Tom's character's name was Howard Kingsley. Hayley's was Alice Kingsley. Chase's was Thomas Kingsley.
"Alright everyone get into your places" the director said as we got into places. The set was an old house that was large and dark. The set looked amazing and spooky.

"Florence! Can you help me with the bags?" Howard asked his oldest child as she admired the new house.
"Sure, papa" Florence answered and picked up two bags from the car. Her younger brother, Thomas, ran inside and threw a ball making their dog chase after it. The dog barked happily and ran down the hallway. Florence walked into the house and got a creepy vibe from it. She shuddered a little bit before stepping in the steps making them scream in protest. She carried the bags up the stairs and opened her parent's new bedroom door. Her mother, Alice, was putting clothes away.
"Oh Florence! Don't tell me your father made you carry those?" Alice asked walking over and taking the bags of clothes from her daughter.
"He asked nicely" Florence answered looking around the bedroom.
"Momma!" Thomas called.
"Go see what your brother wants" Alice said and Florence nodded before walking out of the bedroom and down the stairs to see what Thomas was making a fuss about.
"What are you screaming about-" Florence asked but stopped in mid sentence when she saw the old painting of a man who had bags under his eyes, "don't stare at him too long, Thomas. He might come back from the grave."
"Don't do that!" Thomas said as his sister tickled his armpits making him slap her hands away.
"He is quite creepy" Florence stated.
"Yes, he is" Thomas said getting the shivers from the painting.
"Come along before you get nightmares" Florence teased pushing her brother to the stairs, "I bet your room is amazing." Florence opened her brother's bedroom door and smiled. The room was a baby blue color with a small bed against the wall. A window aloud some light into the room. A rocking horse was in the corner next to the rocking chair and toy box.
"I love it! But that thing is creepy!" Thomas said pointing to the old rocking horse.
"I agree" Florence said as her brother took off his hat and set it on the night stand.
"Florence!" Howard called from the downstairs. Florence walked out of the room and ran down the stairs.
"Yes, papa?" Florence asked as she walked into the office to see her father putting away things.
"Can you do me a lovely favor?" He asked as he opened a book and looked at the inside title before putting it into the bookcase.
"What is that favor?" Florence asked as he gestured to the office chair in front of her. She took a seat and stared up at her father.
"Could you make me your famous chicken soup before I start writing?" He asked.
"Of course! You know I love making it!" Florence said standing up but he gestured her to sit down again. She sat down slowly.
"I think you should take a break from cooking and cleaning. I want you to at least have some fun. And when I mean a break, I mean you take a break until I say you don't have to take the break anymore" he demanded.
"Of course, papa" Florence answered before leaving to make her father's favorite soup.

I walked back into the office set and made a funny face at Tom. Tom laughed at my face before making a face of his own. Chase joined in and soon did Hayley. During our little lunch break, Hayley told us stories about being on set with my dad. I couldn't help but laugh at the stories she was telling me. Chase had sat bedside Tom and I sat beside Hayley. I saw paparazzi taking pictures of the set so I decided to humor them and walk over. Tom followed.
"Hello" I said with excitement. They started to take pictures of me and Tom.
"What is this movie called?" asked one of the people.
"Shadows" Tom answered smiling at the camera that the one person was taking a video with.
"Megan, is it true that your real mother is going to court with Chris Evans?" asked another.
"Rumors" I lied.
"Is it true that you and your boyfriend broke up?" Another asked.
"Yes" I answered as the others began to ask Tom a few questions. Hayley and Chase walked over and started answering a few questions. Chase stood in front of me and I put my hands on his shoulders with a big smile on my face. I squeezed Chase's face and made someone laugh. I had fun filming for today. Tomorrow we'd start Push 2 and I was really excited for that. We'd get most of Push 2 filmed this week because in April dad will have to shave for Civil War. They had already sent the script to me and I had fun reading it.