Chapter Six

The next morning I got dressed in my New York outfit, which was skinny jeans, a white flow t-shirt that said "Too Sexy for Milan," and my favorite denim jacket. I strapped on some black boots that went up to my mid-calf.  I also put on my mother's ring, and then I was sad because she died.

 I went outside, and saw that November and Fergus wore matching, "I'm Hers," and "He's Mine," t-shirts, blue jeans, and  grey pea coats. He wore another elegant updo, while she wore her hair in a half up and half down style. She had a full face of makeup, and he even had a layer of foundation and eyeliner, because he is emo. Alison wore her typical outfit, a band t-shirt which said in big, bold, letters, "Brendon Urie is my dream dad," and she has skinny jeans on.  She wore red lipstick, and mascara. Saffron wore multicolored leggings, and a green shirt with the photo of a shirtless man from a TV show on it. She also wore the necklace she wears daily, a pentagram. Lucifera was naked, but with a big coat on. 

Mom and Dad stayed in the hotel for the day, and Mildred was already in the car. We all got in her big, white van, with candy in the backseat. There were some kids in the back, who were tied up, but Red said they were just Halloween decorations, so we shrugged them off. We started driving to the State of Liberty (not_serena), and then we got on a boat. The statue was GORGEOUS! Then we walked to where they sell the expensive children. 

We only bought one, but then we gave her away instantly to the lady who couldn't afford one. Then we bought out the entire Apple store, and sold it for an even higher price on cGrey. That's what the family business is, running cGrey. Mom, Dad, Mildred, and even Fergus sell things on it. Only the classiest people buy things from there. It's the biggest ripoff the world has ever seen, but nobody knows that. Fergus buys souls from there, and Saffron tries to stop it. Lucifera is fine with it, and she helps him sometimes.

 We went back home, and November fainted, because she was so tired, and Fergus carried her back! It was so sweet.