Chapter Seven

::NOVEMBER POV::

I woke up on the floor of Fergus's room. He said, "Oh, you're awake." I got up, and kissed him. I thanked him for carrying me back to our room. We are the perfect couple. I went into the bathroom, and began applying new makeup. Then, we walked out, arm in arm, to the cafe where we met the others. Fergus and I shared a triple-double-love-dove latte, and it was the most delicious thing I had tasted in a long time. Everyone else was talking, but my boyfriend and I were deeply entranced in each other's eyes. Then, Saffron said, "If you love each other that much, why don't you two just get a room!" She saw that he was doing an inappropriate thing, which was tapping his hand on my shoulder. Then, as if by fate, our song came on the radio. As the sweet guitar filled the air, we began crying. It was so beautiful and emotional. Lucifera had taken her coat off, and she got drunk off of Vanilla extract. That added to the emotions filling the air, as the paparazzi took photos, and asked questions. We didn't answer a thing, and kept sobbing tears of love. I took his hand in mine, and we began sinning along to Tay Tay's sweet, soft, melodies. I had just spilled warm latte on us, so it would be like that one scene in the Notebook where they kiss in the rain. Then, we kissed, and then, not but a second later, our song stopped. We broke apart, and the room erupted into applause.

::ORCHID POV::

We all stopped to see Fergus and November crying, and we just shrugged it off. We were having a fierce debate on hide and seek, and then there was a sudden outbreak of clapping, probably because the mariachi band had just finished playing Love Story by Taylor Swift. We drove to the Empire State Building, and looked at the view. Just for fun, I dropped a metal cone down the side, and then I heard screams. I impaled someone's foot, and laughed it off.