Chapter Nineteen

(Note: I'm going to start cleaning up the grammar and the plot line. The story is getting a little out of hand.) (Also trigger warning.) (Suicide-y matters here.) 

Allison's POV

I wake up and look around the room, trying to remember where I am. My memory has been very foggy since my exorcism. I can barely remember what happened two days ago. I feel like that's a side affect of barely being present for 10 years of my life.

The demon left something behind, though. It left me money. Lots and lots of money. Millions of dollars were stuffed into my pillowcase the morning of my exorcism. I have hid this secret from everyone. I stand up and get dressed. As I walk out the door, I can see Mom, with a bag in her hand, looking very upset.

"Allison. Have you been taking out money from that account? Where did you get this? I am very disappointed in you young lady."

"Oh, that, yea um.. I found it. In my pillowcase. When you, um, healed me."

"Uh huh. I'm gonna teach you a lesson in stealing money, kid."

Jared walked over. "Hun, what are you doing to her? She's only a kid."

"That's why I'm going to keep her in her room for four days. No leaving." Mom said with an evil grin.

With that, I was swept into my room and the lock was sealed. Luckily, I took stunt classes, so I jumped out the window and ran. I ran all the way to the airport, where I caught a flight to where my dad lives. I know I can be safe there.

Once I arrived, I knocked on Dad's door. He stood there, and welcomed me in. "How did you get here?" "I booked a flight. Ran. Mom's gonna lock me up." "Oh my god. You can stay here as long as you like." He showed me up into my room, the one he had always kept updating if I ever found him, and let me settle in. I brought only the bare essentials, and not much else. The cat, Mitch, walked up to me. I picked him up and just sat there, holding him, thinking about what Oprah had said, when Dad called me down for dinner.

He ordered a pretty large meal, consisting of potatoes and meat, and then a large salad.

Then he started to talk. "So, Allison, what do you want to do tomorrow?"

I thought for a while. "I know. Let's go to Disneyland. Ms. Gregory took us once, but I can't remember that far back. It'll be fun."

He agreed, so I called up Orchid, November, Saffron, and Fergus to see if they could go. They were free, so they booked a flight down here without telling Oprah.

The next morning, Dad and I hopped into the car and drove off. Once we found parking and actually parked, we hopped on the tram and met the rest of the group.

"Fergus! Your hair!" I exclaimed, shocked at his hair, which had been cut a lot shorter, to my surprise.

"He lost a bet to me." November smirked, obviously happy not to have to do his hair anymore. 

We all broke out laughing, and then we hopped on the train. 

Orchid's POV

"Ok, but get this. There is an actual human skull in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride!" exclaimed November-Nancy. 

"We know. You've been saying that for over an hour. We will get to that ride when it comes." I said calmly.  

Fergus suddenly got a call from Jared. 

"Jared? What's up? What?! Lucifera's in the hospital? No. This.. what? How? She did what? How? Pills? No.... she has a family, we saw her at the wedding, she was fine..." 

To be continued...