Chapter Twenty One ;)

(Lucifera's POV)

Who is he? The tall, creepy, blonde, and annoying sounding man was there, on the television. I recognized him as the president, but not much else popped up. There is something I am forgetting about him, something that I ant to remember but can't. Then, November walks over, patting my hand.

"Hey Lucifera.. how are you feeling? Do you think my Fergus up there is doing a good job? I sure think so." she says, a gleam in her eye. I know she's married to him, I know that November is such a great person, and I remember her just fine, but Fergus is the one I'm worried about. I didn't try to kill myself, I was drugged, and the police know that. Today, the day after I got out of the hospital, I have to go to court. The idiot vampire Vincent poisoned me.

In the court, the Judge, (oh no, set me freeeeeeeeeeeeee.) Judge Baldwin, was sitting in his chair, waiting for Vincent to arrive. There was a sudden quiet in the room, and the doors slammed open.

There, standing in the doorway in handcuffs and a straight jacket, was Vincent. I looked over at November and my husband in the seats, and then over at my witness, who happened to be TMP, who can talk, if you didn't know. Vincent didn't know that, and the dog was there the whole time.

The Judge hit the gavel on the table, and the room fell quiet again.