Be Still, My Heart

Thanks to those who have read this far! x
-----

Harry and I stand toe to toe.  His hands are by my arms, rubbing them gently. Stop! My mind says. Go! My heart says. I kept my sight low, staring down at my muli-colored polka dotted socks seem to be a good distraction while I try to ponder on what I want to happen next. I cannot dare look at him because I'm afraid I might do something stupid.  Fuck it, I mutter to myself.  I cannot be afraid all the time.  I'm fuckin 25 years old!  I constantly whine about not having that fire within me, and yet here I am dousing the very flames that consume me now.

Harry cups my chin and tilts my my head up, my eyes gazing at every inch of Harry, feeling the heat radiating from his body, and smelling every molecule that emanates from him. I pause when brown meets green. He smirks and the butterflies in my stomach flutter wildly.  He leans over and my hands gently grazes his arms until it reaches his nape.  I interlace my fingers and gently tug him towards me. His arms snakes behind my back and pulls me closer to his body.  He leans further and his soft wet lips clashes against mine, and I instantly feel a tingling sensation running to my body like electricity going haywire. Our lips are in synch as if we have done this a hundred times before. The taste of his warm tongue against mine races my heart to beat faster while my brain fights it telling me this is already enough.  But like I said earlier, fuckit. 

Our kisses become rushed, like it's never enough, and he pushes me against the wall.  His body presses harder against mine.  His lips move from my lips to my jawline, trailing kisses until he reaches the sensitive spot on my neck. He gently bites and sucks the soft skin causing it to sting but the swirls from his warm wet tongue causes my skin to erupt into bumps.  This pushes me to the edge, my eyes roll and I give out a soft moan. He slides his hand on to one of my thighs nudging it to be lifted and I willingly obliged. My legs wrap around his waist and I feel how hard he is against me. I want more than this. My mind says stop, but everything else says go!

I have thrown all caution to the wind.  Not very me. It is as if only he and I existed. And it did not even matter that we were there at a public place where anyone could actually see us in full view.  I wonder if he realizes this? He has more to lose than me, I think. 

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear a loud short cough. I hear another "Ahem! Excuse me," and this time, I think Harry hears it also because he breaks from our kiss and we both look at the direction where the voice is coming from.

A man in a suit stands before us, keeping a straight face, but I could sense he either is amused or disgusted from what he has just witnessed. Harry gently puts me back on the ground.  My face flushes from embarrassment and I could not look straight in the eyes of the man in suit, which I now presume as the Manager. I cover my face with both of my hands, stifling a laughter because at the awkwardness of the situation. To be caught in that compromising position! What would my parents say?

"Mr. Styles, we have received a complaint from one of the customers checked-in on this floor because he heard shouting from the hallways. Uhm... we reviewed the CCTV and we saw you and Ms. Collins here running around."  He presses his lips to hide any reaction from his face. "We think that it is best that you do whatever, uhm, you're doing inside the room."  He sighs then looks away.  Clearly he carefully chose his words to prevent us from further embarrassment.

"Oh we are sorry." Harry says apologetically.  "Could you help us?  We got locked out of her room." He pushes his hair back with his fingers, to the back of his neck.

"Sure, I'll just make a quick call," the man said.  He walks away and calls someone then he walks back and says that someone will be coming over to open the door for us.  "Just be careful," he reminds us,"while we would like to keep your affairs private, we cannot control everyone who can see you here." He says a matter of factly.  "Thank you Mr. Styles and Ms. Collins.  I'm Miguel Vera, by the way,the Manager on duty.  Please let me know if you need anything."