Ominous

81k reads! 🙀 I got thrilled when I had 100 reads 😂 can't believe I'm at this point. Super thankful for everyone who reads, comments, and votes!!! 😍

This chapter is a bit longer. ✌️ We're nearing the end 😭

——————

I read that you burn about 300 calories from an hour of making out and sex. Well that explains why I' m so famished now. I decided to leave Harry sleeping, while I go out to get lunch instead. I leave him a note by the bedside.

Be back soon. Wait for me. Buying lunch. x

Nana is currently in vacation, and I really don't feel like cooking because for some reason I can't explain, I feel nauseous when I smell food cooking. I also want to take some time away from the house, to clear my mind and rethink a strategy on how to approach Harry.

————-

I really wanted to eat sushi, but the OB told me no raw food for now. Bacteria and all that shit is bad for the babies. So instead, I ordered two steaks and several sidings to go. I left the restaurant because again, I don't like the smell. I go to dessert shop instead, to spend my time away, while waiting for the take out.

"I'll have a chocolate parfait, with extra cream, please." I say as I place my order at the counter. I prefer to stay here. There's no food smell around and of course, any dessert before meals is my kind of meal.

I am eating spoonfuls after spoonfuls of parfait when I notice that there is a group of girls eating at the next table and they seem to be looking and talking about me. They must be amazed at the pig that I am with this chocolatey heaven I am eating.

What is it with people who point and stare at others like they are in a fucking zoo. Rather than get riled up by these seeming airheads, I look at the window and focused on the people walking by. I remember a game Allen, Josh and I would play, where we would guess what the people are saying and invent funny convos instead. I suddenly think of Josh and I wonder how he is doing. He had to leave earlier before I even got discharged because he needed to come back to NY for an immediate job interview. He got the job, of course. But I never got to tell him about my situation. I didn't want to bother him for now. He is kind of just starting to rebuild his life here in the States after being in China for months. He thought his stay there will be for a long time, but life has its ways of screwing up your own plans. Like now, with mine.

"Excuse me," a girly voice interrupts my thoughts. I look up and the three girls who were in the table near the counter is now standing near me.

"Are you Harry's girlfriend?" One with the valley girl accent asks me.

"Harry who?" I ask, with my surprised and confused game face on.

The girl with the perfect long hair nudges the girl who asked me. "It's not her." She speaks softly.

"Harry Styles," valley girl insists.

"The one from One Direction?" I scoff.

"Yeah." Valley girl sure is persistent.

"Do I look like someone he would date?" I ask her with a raised brow. Projecting the inner bitch in me.

All three look at me, from my mesy bun to my black rimmed specs, plain white shirt, tattered denim shorts, striped socks and chucks.