My Favorite

Thanks for going this far! ❤️❤️❤️

Will update soon!!!! Thanks for the reads, comments, and like! ❤️

---------

"Change of plans," Mom says as a matter of fact over lunch.

"What plans?" I ask as I chew food in my mouth.

"Lexie, manners!" My mom gives me a tiger look, which earns snickers from Allen and James. "Anyway," she continues, "we will instead be going to Manila tomorrow."

My brows knot in confusion. "Why?" i asked. But as I thought about Manila, my heart skipped a beat. Harry. Harry will be in Manila for the concert. But I try to hide my delight.

As my Mom went on about the plans, James nudged me. "Why are you blushing?" What? Is he staring at me? I smiled and shook my head as a reply.

"Since James is with us for now, we thought it's best we go to Manila right away, since we have a shared business there as well," I hear my Mom say. "From there, he can fly back to the US and we can continue with our travels."

I see James and Allen giving each other a high five.

"Looks like we'll have more dates to go," James leans on me and whispers in my ears.

"Pffft," I laugh it off. Sorry, I say in my head, but I'm going to have a date with Harry!

------

After all the travel plans have been discussed, including the fact that we are leacing tonight, I excused my self from the table and went to my favorite spot by the deck, where I get to have some privacy and get to stare at the lake and mountain while talking to Harry.

I pull out my phone and immediately tapped like crazy. I'm definitely on a high now.

Me: Ready for a secret little rendezvous? x

I see three dots dancing. He's replying!

H: Whoa! What are you planning? xxx

Me: Secret! xxxxx

H: I don't like surprises. 😑 x

Me: LOL! 😂

My phone rings. Someone's excited.

"Baby, what are you doing to me?" Harry says in the sexiest voice that sends shivers inside me.

"Can't tell," I playfully say.

"Oh... you like playing games, huh?" He laughs.

"Only with you," I stifle a laughter.

"Oh baby, you don't know what I'm going to do with you when I see you," he says whispering. My skin breaks into goosebumps. I wish he is just here beside me. So I can straddle him and kiss him sensless. The very thought of that makes me bite my lower lip. Harry, you are my sin!

"Uh huh," is all I can say back as my legs feel like jelly.

"Hey, how are you holding up," I ask, trying to change the topic. While I am excited at the thought of seeing him, I'm also worried about him.

"Okay, I guess." I feel the shift of his mood. "We all saw it coming, to be honest," he sighs and pauses. "But it still hurts and and I feel betrayed."

We went on and talk about his thoughts about Zayn leaving. He did sound hurt by the sudden decision. None of them know what will happen next. Modest did a conference call yesterday and asked them to just continue touring and prevented them from discloing any details.

"I need to go now, baby. We will be leaving the hotel soon." I feel a pinch in my heart. I don't want our convo to end.

"Ok, take care, baby. I miss you so much," punctuated with a deep sigh.

"What did you say?" I could feel him smiling.

"I said, I missed you. Are you deaf?" I say laughing. Of course, he liked being missed.

"Uhm, no, the other one." What is he talking about? "You called me baby, baby."

"Uhm... okay?" I feel my face flush.  He laughs softly.

"I can't wait to see you my baby," he makes smooching sounds which caused me to laugh out loud. "Can't wait to have you in my arms."

"Yeah," I reply. "Your hugs are my favorite," I say, with closed eyes. Reminiscing the last one we had.

"And you Alex," Harry quickly replies, "is my favorite thing to love."