Let Me

As promised!!! ❤️❤️❤️

------

Manila is hot and humid. As soon as we stepped out of the airport, we all felt the contrast of the weather from Geneva. This is my second time here so I am kinda prepared for it. I'm wearing a Run DMC shirt and jeans, with Vans. Ditched my coat earlier and placed it in my bag. James however, is all red and sweating like crazy in his leather jacket, long sleeved shirt and DMs.

"You," he pokes my cheek, "didn't warn me," he says laughing while he removes his jacket and rolls his sleeves.

"Your James Dean daysream look doesn't work in this climate," I say in between laughs.

"Children," my Dad interjects. "I think this is our ride," he points to a black Ford Ranger approaching.

-----

We check in at The Raffles. I learned from Niall that they will be staying here so I asked Mom if we can stay there instead of the hotel she was considering, which she gamely agreed to. I know they will be arriving later in the afternoon. I plan to surprise him tonight, in conivance wih Niall, after the concert later.

After a quick shower and fix up, we went straight to our meeting. I learned that we have an IT team of about 50 people here. We were brief about the current roster of clientele and had a tour of the office operations.

It is already 4PM and Niall messaged me that they are already at the hotel. I couldn't wait to go back but we aren't done yet. Worse, I'm getting sleepy. Jetlag is creeping on me. I now have high respect for Harry and the rest of the artists like them who travel and work in between time differences. Not easy.

It's 8PM by the time we got back to the hotel. Niall told me that they are now at the concert grounds for sound check. I was secretly hoping I could see Harry before they left.

I got everything planned. I take a nap and will wake by 12 midnight. I will ask Niall to bring me to their room and, surprise! While thinking of all these things, my lids get heavy. I'll change clothes later, I tell myself. I'm even too tired to take off my shoes.

-----

I open my eyes and I feel disoriented. It took me a few seconds to remember that I am in a hotel and that we are in Manila. I look at my phone and I see it's 2:00 AM. Wait. What? I overslept. I immediately stood up and checked for messages. None. Fuck. My plan got spoiled. And Niall, why did he not call me?

I tap the screen and hear ringing on the other end. Three rings nothing. Shit. I ended the call. Niall must be asleep now.

Great Alex! You missed your chance!

I sit on the edge my bed burying my face on my palms. I'm hating myself now. Big time!

I got jolted when door bell rings. Must be Allen. He and James went out for the night. I drag my self towards the door.

I look through the peep hole and indeed I see Allen with a coffee cup on hand. I open the door halfway.

"What brings you here," I say grumpily.

"To surprise you," he says as he hands me the coffee.

I roll my eyes in annoyance. I get the coffee from his hand.

"No, not with this, but with this!" He pulls Harry who must have been hiding by his side!

My eyes widen. Speechless.

"I'll leave you two," says Allen. Harry comes in and as I close the door, Allen gestures two fingers from his eyes to mine. "I'm watching you," he mouths.

I stand with the closed door at my back. I don't know what to say. I planned to surprise him and now the tables are turned.

"Is this the rendezvous you were saying?" Harry approaches me with a raised brow. I nod at him in response. No words are escaping from my mouth.

Harry was a sight to see. His hair is still wet, in a bun, I assume from a shower because I could smell him from where I am. He is wearing a plain white shirt and sweat shorts. My heart beat accelerates in direct proportion to his nearness with me. I bite my lower lip in anticipation of the things to come.

"Never conspire with Niall. He can't keep secrets." He almost whispers as his breath fans my face.

Harry puts his forehead against mine. His smile almost touches mine. He takes my hands and places them on his shoulders. I gently caress my hands towards his nape before I interlock my fingers and pull him closer. My body aches for him.

"Somebody misses me, I can tell," he teases as he deliberately touches my lips against his, while speaking. I close my eyes and whimper in response. Fuck it. I can't take it anymore.

I crash my lips against his and kissed him like I was drowning and he was air. Harry's grip tightens against my waist as he pushes me against the door. His hand slides down to my thighs and he props me to wrap my legs against him.

My body arches as I feel him against me. His hip thrusts caused the door to vibrate. This caused us to pause and laugh as he puts me down and mouths "not a good idea," He then pulls me towards the bed.

The naughty in me pushed him until he had his back on the bed. I straddle him and I grind against him, like it's the only thing I want right now.

Harry holds my hips to stop me. He pulls himself to sit and he shakes his head as if to say no. I'm confused but as our eyes meet, I feel like I'm going to drown in his dark green eyes.

Harry lifts my shirt and throws it on the floor. He then cups my face and plants a trail of kisses from my lips to my jawline and to the base of my neck, like pouring gasoline at the fire in my core

He pushes me towards the bed and he hovers on top of me. He then puts his lips against my ear and whispers, "Let me."