XO

Hi!!!! Thanks for reading! ❤️ I can't believe I have 6k reads! Gaaaaah! 🙀

Thanks for all the votes and comments. You just don't know how you make me happy, for real!!! 😂

I'm posting a shorter chapter. Because. Well. I just don't know how to write this chapter!!! Lol! It has too much feels for me! 🙊

------------------

You know how you create movies in your mind, and play them whenever you think of someone? I have one in infinite loop - Harry and me engaged in a moment where there is just him and me, in a spotlight and everything else is a blur. Beyonce's XO playing in the background.

Reality check. Harry is here. We are in a "I cannot breathe" moment. No blurring, no spotlight, no music. But whatever this is, it does vibe to XO.

I can feel Harry's fingers grip tighten on my hips as he gently lifts me and rests me on his lap, while he steadies himself on the sofa.

"What are we doing Harry," I whisper in his ear.

"What we should have done long before, but the universe keeps on interrupting us," he chuckles. It's just you and me now, love," he says.

I kissed him softly and I bite at lower lip playfully. "Yeah, the universe should take a hint and stop interrupting us," I say.

He smirks and pulls me back to him. His soft lips travel down my neck and my skin breaks into goosebumps. I throw my head back and my own fingers dig deeper on his shoulders. A definitive signal that my self-control is about to be thrown out the window. He mumbles something and the mix of his lips and breathe in contact with my skin causes me to moan and whisper his name. Shit Alex, my mind tells me, there's no turning back now.

The heat that I feel burns quickly. What started out as a spark is now like a forest fire within me. In between the touching, undressing, kissing, grinding, moaning, scratching, pulling, pushing, flicking, and all that synchronized dance that just happened, I exhaled a euphoric sigh as my core convulses and Harry follows with a tight hold of me and loudly whispers, "oh fuck, Alex."  Yes, very accurate indeed.

I rest my forehead on his. Our eyes closed as we linger in our closeness for a moment. Our breathes are labored and our bodies drenched in sweat.  Harry holds my face and softly kisses my lips. "That was," he says.

"Unexpected," I say as I kiss him back.  I unlatched myself and stood up to get my clothes. "I'll be in the shower," I tell him. That immediately earned a smirk from him and he bites his lower lip.

The twinkle in his eyes says it all. XO plays in my head once more.