Hell Hath No Fury

Happy holidays loves! ❤️

94k reads! Can't believe it! Thank you very much everyone!!! 🤸‍♂️

The story will end soon. 😭😭😭 Thank you for watching out and bearing with my story. 😊 

——————

"Hannah?" Josh mumbles. "Why is she talking to Harry?" Josh looks at me for answers.

Anna is Hannah? Oh shit! I run towards Harry. "You're Anna?" I look at Hannah and I feel like I am ready to pounce on her. Harry, however, gently pushes me towards his back and Niall stands by my side.

Hannah says nothing as she shifts her gaze to both Harry and I, and then to Josh.

"Why are you here Hannah? I thought you will be going out with your friends?" Josh joins our group. Hannah is still not talking.

"Hannah?" Harry interjects. "I thought you were Anna?"

"What?" Josh says looking at Harry. "Who is Anna?"

Harry's brows are scrunched in confusion. "She's Anna," pointing at the culprit. "We were dating. How do you know her?"

"What the fuck?" Josh seems surprised. "What does he mean by that?" He looks at Anna while she remains strangely silent.

"Excuse me," David, the Chef and owner of the bar joins our circle of confusion. "Can you guys please go the function room there," he points at an open door. "The guests are getting uncomfortable." He says.

"Sorry David," I muttered. "Come on guys, let's talk over there."

"Of course!" Hannah scoffs.  "We always have to follow what Little Ms. Perfect wants." She finally breaks her silence.

My eyes widen in surprise and I move towards her but Harry holds me back. People started to stare at us by now. I see some people getting their phones and possibly recording the event. I panic a little and look at Harry. He places his arm around my shoulder and mouths "it's ok" and kisses my temple.

Josh forcibly pulls Hannah towards the room. She hesitantly goes but she has no other choice but to go with him. I see them argue but I couldn't make of what they are talking about.

"Maybe it's best that Niall takes you home." Harry suggests to which Niall agrees.

I shake my head in disagreement. "No! will not leave you with these two psychos. Let's go together." The three of us proceed to the room. Josh and Hannah's  muffled voices indicate that they are most likely shouting at each other. 

"What have you done this time Hannah? I thought you have gotten over Alex?" Josh says loudly as we enter the door.

So this is all because of me? Hannah does confirm my thoughts. "I hate you Alex! I fucking hated you since high school!" Hannah spits out vile words.

"High school?" I scoff. "What the fuck are you talking about?" This girl is crazy! Harry stands by my back and holds my shoulders firmly, like he can feel that I badly want to slap some sense into this girl.

"Sure you don't know!" Hannah rolls her eyes. "Josh here could not stop yapping about you then. Alex was this. Alex was that. You should do this, you should not do that, because she does this. Fuck! He was always talking to you! In school, over the phone. Sometimes he even wants to go to your place instead of mine! Fuck you Alex! I was his girlfriend you know!" She side eyes Josh. Now I get why she was mean to me in high school.

"And you're blaming me?" This is fucking unbelievable. I look at Josh but his head is bowed down. Harry holds me close, sandwiched between him and Niall.

"You seem to always get in between us, bitch" Hannah's eyes are glassy and her hands are trembling. "Even when we had a baby, even when we are far away in China, Josh still thinks about you!" She points her finger at me. "I lost the baby, because of you!"

"Hannah! What are you saying?" Josh snaps out and confronts the scorned lady. He grabs her arms and he stares at her intently.

"Shut the fuck up Josh! I was heartbroken, knowing you love her more than me, and I," she pauses, "I deliberately had the baby aborted." She suddenly stops talking and went on to full crying.

"What?" Josh pulls his hair and walks backwards away from her. 

Harry and Niall remain calm, maybe dumbfounded from all the drama ensuing.

"She is to blame! I lost our baby because of her!" Hannah cries. Tears running down her face. "And now, even if we are about to get married, you're still with her here! Holding her hand like you don't want to let go."

"You are engaged?" Harry finally says something. "We were dating, weren't we?"

Josh looks at Harry and then at Hannah. "Fuck! This is all fucked up!"

"I'm sorry Harry," Hannah turns to Harry. "I only dated you to get back at Alex. I knew she would go batshit crazy knowing you have finally moved on. Josh says she loves you that much." She scoffs. "When I first saw you in China, I planned to scheme my way to hurt this bitch and it seemed to work. I may even have fallen in love with you in the process. That is, until one drunken night, you called me Alex." She throws her head back and laughs like a maniac. "You're no better than Josh. Both of you likes drinking poison."

Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned. That summarizes this whole scenario.

Harry shakes his head in disbelief. He finally realized how messed up this girl is. "This is why you threatened me? And how did you know about our kids?" Harry asks her.

"Psssh. He's the culprit." She points at Josh laughing. "He has a picture of Alex and the twins hidden in his wallet. I'm not dumb to miss that detail out. I knew they were yours." She scoffs at Harry. "And when I saw their pictures at your house..."

"That's enough Hannah!" Josh slaps her hard. "You are acting like crazy! Blame me instead. Alex has nothing to do with how I treated you. I did that. Not her."

Hannah pauses and rubs her cheek. She looks at Josh without saying anything.

"You will regret that." Hannah says under her breathe. She opens her bag and gets something inside it.

"Hannah, put that down!" Josh shouts as soon as he sees the shiny handle. He spreads his arms and steps back.

Niall, quick to his feet, goes for the door and opens it. Harry yanks my arm and pulls me towards Niall. Hannah cocks and points the gun at me. Feels like time has frozen.

"You deserve this." She says coldly. "For ruining my life and taking away everything that I loved. Josh, our baby, and Harry."

She pulls the trigger.