Home

Tysm for reading this far :)
--------

The excitement of going home is apparent in my smile that seem to be permanently plastered on my face as I push through the crowd in the airport. The thought of seeing Nana, whom I terribly missed being away for quite sometime, brings a sentimental happy feeling in my heart. I can't wait to spend time wih her and hear about the celebrity gossips she fills me in everytime. She beats TMZ in knowing the latest scandals in the celebrity world. I guess being friends with their cooks, gardeners, butlers, and nanny's has its perks.

I wonder if she ever heard of Harry. The thought of Harry flips the giddy switch on in me. Thoughts of seeing him again sends massive doses of dopamine and endorphine. Like I'm just instantly high. I shake my head at that thought. It's pretty absurd actually. Why would I even feel this way? We only had brief encounters. Meaningless, even. Who gets emotionally involved over uncontrolled hormones? Well me, apparently.

The "Harry" obsession had been broken as soon as I see Nana waving through the crowd. We both got emotional and teared up as soon as we have hugged each other. I instantly felt I am home.

"So how have you been, Lexie?" She broke my thoughts as I stare outside the window.

I turned my head to her and smiled, reaching out and touching her arm as she keeps her hands on the wheel. "Great! I love my work. Projects are good. Done some guest lecturing. You know, Dad would be proud."

She nods her head. "Yes he is. And your mom, too." She smiles fondly. "And me. I'm so proud of you, Honey. But do tell me, how are you, really?"

I try to give her a skeptical look but I very well know what she means. "Zero lovelife!  There, I've said it!" I raise my hands in defeat. "Loser, as always," I say laughing.

"Oh shush!  This is not a contest, so no one loses. How's that Josh boy, by the way?" Nana says grinning.

"What?" I stared at her with one brow raised. I chuckled.

"I'm just wondering lwhen you two are getting married."

"What the fuc.."

"Language!" She raises her finger. Nana knows Josh and she would always say that we will end up getting married. She's still hopeful, apparently.

Just as opened my mouth to banter with her, I see the curb that leads to our house. I clap my hands in anticipation of finally reaching home.

As soon as Nana parked the car. I hurled my luggage and bags inside the house. Nana said she's cooking beef stew for lunch and told me she has a surprise for me.

I head upstairs straight to my room and dive on my bed as soon as I see it. My arms and legs move as if I'm making a snow angel. I love the feel and smell of my bed. It felt as if I never left. My eyes feel droopy so I moved my ass and started settling in.

After unpacking and sorting my clothes for laundry, i decided that it might be a good time to take a dip in the pool. It has been awhile since I had access to sun and water. I rummaged through my closet and pulled out my black tankini. But I put it back. Heck, I'm the only one here, I can even afford to go skinny dipping! I decided to wear my sexy navy blue bikini instead. I have never worn it ever because it looks too complicated for my taste. Tried it on and I instantly felt like a VS model. "Felt" is the operative word here. I'm wearing this for me.

I looked for my old ipod and played my "feelin sexy jam". I pulled my hair into a messy bun and I did some Single Ladies routine in front of the mirror. That left me breatheless, but I'm so pumped for the next song. Crazy In Love is next and by now I practically am sashaying and dancing while walking on the hallway going towards the stairs. I always feel like a freaking model in a catwalk whenever I hear the intro of that song. I used the sunscreen tube as a mic as I sing my heart out and dance and twerk like there's no tomorrow.

Coming down the stairs, I can smell something yummy like someone is baking, which is strange because Nana doesn't bake. Maybe that's the surprise she mentioned. "Nana!" I called out. "Are you baking something?" I make my way to the kitchen and lo and behold. I am truly surprised! There's Allen in an apron talking to Harry who is so cute wearing white shorts and a white tshirt, in a manbun. What the actual fuck?

"Lexie! Allen rushed to me and hugged me so tight. He plants a kiss on my forehead and then yanked my earplugs out. "I missed you Dork!" He says as he flickers his floury fingers towards me. He took off his apron and placed it on me. "Here, put some clothes on."

I hear a husky laugh, a reminder that Harry is here. In the same freaking kitchen. And that I am in a freaking bikini with a pathetic apron attempting to cover me. I feel so naked now.

I turned my sight on him and I did not know if I should say hi, hug him, or shake his hand. So I just wave my hand and offered a shy smile. "Hi," my vocabulary is significantly reduced infront of Harry. He's my kryptonite.

"I heard you already met Harry." Allen says as a matter of fact.

I looked at Harry and tried to talk to him through my eyes. Like what does Allen know?

"I saw Harry yesterday at Nice Guy and he told me he met you, for a project he and Grimmy are working on."

"Uhm, yeah" I absentmindedly draw patterns on the flour drenched counter top. Yeah, THAT, among other things, I wanted to say.

"I told him to drop by this morning because I knew you'll be surprised. He told me you told him you were a fan." Allen is grinning. Like he thought he has one on me. Well he did, but really not in the way he is thinking.

"I'm a fan?" I turn and stare at Harry with my hands by my waist.

"Well yeah. You asked for a picture, right?". Harry is clearly being naughty. "I just assumed you are." Now he's chuckling. "You look good," he mouths and motions a thumbs up while Allen is by the oven busy with it. He winked at me and he bites his lips. Argh! He's trying to kill me now.

I need a distraction before I jump on this boy. "Allen, when will you tell me why you are here at home?"

"Didn't we have that conversation days ago? Here, taste this, I know this is your favorite - coconut macadamia." I get it, he does not want to talk about it. Yet.

I get the cookie and got another one for Harry. "We'll be by the pool, if that is ok with you?"

Allen nodded. "Go on, I'll join you later."

I removed the apron and grabbed two apple juices from the fridge and waved it to Harry if he's ok with it. He nods and I hand him the bottles as we head outdoors towards the lounge by the pool.

I could feel his stare burning on my skin while he deliberately walks behind me. I wish he would just grab and squish my bum now.

Way to go Alex, You haven't been long under the heat and you're already hallucinating.