Chapter 1

Just a reminder Caleb is also Xavier, don't stress and get confused.

Staying at university is a lot worse then I thought, everyone comes in to class hungover and they reek of alcohol, I hate it! That is probably why my crowd is so small there is five of us, two of which are my bestest friends in the whole world and Ava of course but we only become friends because of Cass. They started dating a year before I joined USC and they are legit the cutest couple I know.

King and Kenzie are the nicest people you'll ever meet, they truly are the bestest friends. King studies design while Kenz studies drama. We're all so different but I guess that's what I love about them. I met King first he bumped into me on the first day, he was just so cute and we just clicked.

Me and Kenzie though, we hated each other. She was showing off and I had to say something so we wasn't friends for about a year but than we went to lunch and she was with King and I actually got to know her so we both apologised and become best friends ever since.

My life is super weird, I've never had sex, never got drunk and never done anything to ruin my chance off achieving my goals.

Monday Morning May 27th 12:45pm

Gossip goes around the school quicker than me getting into bed and that is so quick, there is a new boy in town and apparently he was a god, I don't care about shit like that but Kenzie does and so do half the girls in the school. "He's such a god Ade, he's looks like a bad boy but he's probably not. Wait until you see him you'll understand." I just laughed it off because she exaggerates about everyone and she falls in love with everyone.

"Shit I forgot my books, I'll meet you in the car in ten minutes." I quickly hurried to my dorm so I could grab my books, we just finished for the day and honestly I was beat but I was starving and food comes before anyone and anything.

Me being the clumsy idiot I am just bumped into some kid who made me fall to the floor so obviously he was very muscular. "Sorry." He didn't even help me up he just looked at me super pissed off like I ruined his hair or something. That's how most of the boys are in university.

You could literally cut the tension with a knife it was that bad.

Every Time I tried to walk to the left he would do the same, I couldn't tell if he was doing it deliberately but it was pissing me off. "Do you mind I have places to go" There he was again giving me that pissed off look. "If you weren't so stupid and looked where you were going you wouldn't have spilt all my drink down me." Oh shit that's why he's annoyed.

"We'll do you want money for a new one I have some in my dorm." The look he gave me sent chills down my spine it was so cold. "Don't be an idiot, just watch where you're going next time Texas." And he walked off. That was weird.