Chapter 5

I'm already so drunk and I'm actually talking to people I don't even like. Jenny Taylor, Luke Burns etc, why I'm talking to these people I don't even know. "Texas you're drunk! What are you doing?" Here comes boring old Caleb.

"I'm having fun away from you, now leave me alone. I'll go find my boyfriend." Yeah I got a boyfriend for the night. "Mason." Caleb looked at me in disgust like I've slept with his best friend. I kissed Mason and didn't regret it at all. That was until Caleb went mad about half an hour later it didn't help that he was pissed out of his head but he still looked so handsome.

"Mason get the fuck off her." Aggressive again. "She's mine." Hold up, what? "Piss off Caleb, I'm not yours." I walked off to get more alcohol, I could see Caleb was getting just as drunk as me, 2 hours passed and I could hardly walk, I made my new friend Jenny come to the toilet with me as most off us girls do.

We had such a good conversation and she promised to speak to me at Uni, I'm pretty sure she was one of the girls who bullied me in my first year but she's nice so I might be wrong. I'm so glad I'm not wearing heels, I'd be on the floor crying right now.

On the way down I saw Mason's friend Rebel getting with a girl that looks about 16. As I've heard from Mason in the past 4 hours, I've learned that Rebel doesn't drink he hates it and apparently he's seeing someone 3 years younger then him. If that was my sister I'd "Kill her Hayden." Busted

I punched Rebel in the face, fuming that my 16 year old sister is dating someone older. "Get the fuck off my sister." I was so pissed I couldn't even put into words, wait until I tell Cass. " I know what you're thinking and if you tell Cass I'll never speak to you again and I'll leave."

"Hayden he is 3 years older then you, I can't believe you haven't even told Mom or Dad. Or me for that matter I thought you trusted me?"

"Well I don't, so leave me alone."

That little bitch, I stormed off upstairs slamming the bedroom door shut. "I can't believe her." I heard the door open and somebody start talking but I couldn't actually hear them.

I don't even know what come over me but I felt like a slut. I kissed this stranger and what come out off my mouth next shocked me. "Have sex with me?"