Chapter 24

I woke up with a pounding headache, I think I cried all night, I've had so many nightmares about that night at the club. Nobody knows except Xavier, when I left his hotel to go with King I just started crying, King doesn't know why and I don't plan on telling him. But I've realised me and Mason can't be together anymore, I don't want a boyfriend. I love him so much but I can't do it anymore, I called him over to mine so we could talk, he probably doesn't know why he's so clueless lately.

"Hey babe, I've bought food." When I looked at him he just seemed so cheery and I could smell someone's perfume on him I knew it wasn't mine. "Really Mason? After everything you're still seeing that tacky Slut. You promised you wouldn't see her anymore, I'm so stupid you don't care about me, you don't even love me how I love you." I've never told him before and it sent chills down my spine just telling him. "What? You love me, Ade that's why I done it. I didn't think you loved me I thought you was still hung up over Caleb you know I love you, I always have." He started walking closer to me and out off the blue I just went mad.

"That is the most pathetic fucking excuse ever Mason, seriously couldn't you think off anything better. I have more tricks up my sleeve then you. You're so oblivious to me, I've been trying to get your attention for months now. It's that bad that you didn't even realise I was raped." I walked off into my bathroom and just sobbed, then I heard a gun shot. "Mason, Mason!" I saw him lying there bleeding and I just started to scream. "Mason, no what happened, I'm sorry I do love you. I forgive you, please don't die." I looked to the door and saw the one person I didn't want to see.

"Xavier what the fuck have you done, my boyfriend is lying there dying as we speak, call for help now. I can't fucking believe you would do this. You know I fucking hate you so much, every time something goes right you appear to make sure it goes wrong." More tears kept falling and falling, I needed him gone. When he wasn't paying attention I grabbed the gun. "Get out, leave me alone now. I swear to fucking god I will shoot you Xavier. Call someone to help him." Honestly I didn't know how to work the gun but I sure as hell wasn't scared to use it.

When Xavier started walking closer I started panicking, then we both started fighting over the gun.

"Shots fired, I repeat shots fired. Call back up."