Chapter 35

Xavier's P.O.V
Saturday Night.
After she walked out I didn't expect her to be gone this long. 12 fucking hours, what the fuck has she been doing! I bet she's with that boy again, I'm gonna kill her. "John have you found her yet?" He shook his head and I was beginning to get impatient, where the fuck could she be? It has just gone 10 and I was pacing in my living room waiting for her and then the door suddenly opened. "Where the fuck have you been?" She looked dead, she walked straight passed me and didn't even look at me when she spoke.

"Goodnight Xavier." Was that it? She's been missing for 12 hours and she only says that. I go to chase after her but I hear her slam the door and lock it, I walk up the stairs quietly and listen while she's in her room. I hear her moving a few things around and grab something from under the bed but can't make out what it is. Then I hear her lay down and start crying, why has it come to this?

I don't know how much more we can take. Will this be it for us? I was just beginning to enjoy her company. Fuck what have I done. A few hours pass and I still can't get to sleep so I eventually get up and walk around the house. I go in the kitchen where the ring is and just stare at it. Am I asking for to much from her? I grabbed the key I got made and snuck up to her room and put it on the side with a note saying 'I'm sorry' and left for the night, I need to get my head round things.